Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dphipps1020
    replied
    I started out planting germinated seeds in a 1 gallon, to a 2 gallon, to the final 5 or 7 gallon fabric pot. Now I skip the middle and only transplant once from a 1 gallon to the final. Works really well for me and they only have to recover from one transplant that way. Everyone does it a little bit different, I hope you find what works for you. Happy growing!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    You would benefit to go shot glass to 4" to 6" to the final container if you are comfortable transplanting, it's not that hard but there is a art to it and it can happens fast.

Autoflowers plants should go from shot glass to final container for best results.

• Matty101
    replied
    Photo period and the pots I'm planning to use are 12 inches high by 12 inches in diameter .

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Matty101
    Are they Autoflower or Photoperiod? What size pots?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Hey Matty101 Either will work but the gradual upping of small to large pots is supposed to be better. A search on the GWE website will give you better information.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    Welcome Matty! If you haven't yet read the GWE tutorial, I highly recommend it: https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-...abis-seedlings

FWIW, I drop a seed in water for up to 24 hours, put in a paper towel to germinate and then into a solo cup. Then, when they're ready, I transplant into a bigger container (1, 3 or 5 gallon). I'm a newbie too, learning as I go. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Matty101
    started a topic Planter pot question

Planter pot question

When starting out seedlings should I use smaller planter pot's to start with and then transplant into bigger pot's as they progress? Or start out with big ones and not have to transplant at all?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X