Leaves are 'clawing'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves are 'clawing'

Hi so i had this problem with the leaves looking droopy and 'clawing' and i searched and realized that was nitrogen toxicity, so i watered them with only ph'd water at 6.20 2 days ago, should i continue to give only water? Cause some of them are already looking better.. Here's some pictures, what do you think?
    Thanks

could also be here https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...lems/wind-burn

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, doesn't look like a nitrogen issue...

I would raise your ph to 6.5 and mix in a shot of cal mag. Your soil looks to be pretty dry so keep that in mind. For the most part your plants look great.

Comment

Nitrogen toxicity is kind of rare to see. I’m not saying you are wrong.... 9 times out of 10 this is a symptom of overwatering.
      do you let the medium dry out before the next sequential watering? If you are doing that already... try less volume of water.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• nOtH1nG
        nOtH1nG commented
        Editing a comment
        i did 300ml of 1/2 nutes lets see how they respond, also tested the ph of run off and ppm its 6.8 and only 150ppm, dont know why some are so green and look like overfed or overwatered( the soil dries every 3 days too)..hopefully they will go back to normal
        edit: they already started flowering but it took 2 weeks after i switched 12/12 i then noticed that some light was entering in the growroom in the dark period could that cause this issue?
        thank you
        Last edited by nOtH1nG; 04-27-2020, 10:47 AM.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, light leaks in the flower room can cause issues. It really depends on the intensity of the light though.

• nOtH1nG
        nOtH1nG commented
        Editing a comment
        It was Light from outside, daytime.. Because my Light cycle is from 8pm to 8am..wasnt intense though

They are looking almost the same but the top looks like its whitening a bit and the bottom bud sites too, the lights were 50cm from the plant, i raised them to 60cm now, it could be Light burn( i have 2 1000w Led Light)
      Uploaded some photos

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like things are improving. Give them some time. If you can give them less water with out drying them out to the point where they look sickly... go for it!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X