Click image for larger version

Name:	20200504_144430.jpg
Views:	2143
Size:	830.8 KB
ID:	401417

Leave a comment:

• sgiacomo
    replied
    I bought a cheap 30x loupe and go by the guidelines mentioned above.

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Look at the trichomes. Not the ones on the sugar leaves but the ones on the bud. You should see some amber colored trichomes here and there, some may even look brown. You can harvest sooner but I usually at least try to make sure 80-90% of the trichomes are cloudy. That picture is pretty blurry, I can't really see anything.

Leave a comment:

• Beginner69
    replied
    It's been another 2 week. These are the best pictures I could get. Can anyone see from this if they are ready?Click image for larger version

Name:	20200504_061613.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	401241

Leave a comment:

• Beginner69
    replied
    Too much light? 1500 watt under the flower. 300 watt over the new girls. Too.much?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    A lot longer to go. That picture didn't help at all. The white pistils need to change color before it's even close.

Leave a comment:

• Beginner69
    replied
    So I am another week in. Still wait? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200426_171418.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	588.5 KB
ID:	399017

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    From the beginning probably. Faster veg growth helps in the end as well.

• ugoboss75
    commented on 's reply
    yes that's what I thought, their website says a totally different number of week
    ofc it depends on how you take care of it I guess
    should I start to put the plant on 20/4 from the beginning just after germination?

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    From what I understand the darkness is supposedly to help it ripen, although I don't think it's been proven to work. Also, more light equals fatter yields so most people growing autos keep the light on 20/4, which you already have it on. Another side note, I've also seen most people say to expect 1-2 weeks longer than recommended by the seed bank. Hope that helps.

• ugoboss75
    commented on 's reply
    (same situation for me) yes just received my PH tester today I'm going to give her ph'd water thanks for the tip,
    and i heard i had to leave the plant in the dark for 48 hours before harvesting it?

• johnb1963
    replied
    ok cool, you are growing autos. no that time frame is from start to finish, approximately. are you feeding her? it's so stop and just give ph'd water, for these last 2 weeks. I don't know for sure, but I have been told, that switching the light to 18 hours on, helps fatten up the buds.
    good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Beginner69
    replied
    Its pineapple express. I am using a 3 gallon flower pot. I have them set to 20/4 schedule.i am using a 300 watt led inside a reflective grow tent.

They told me 60 to 70 days but I am thinking that's from the time they start to flower.

Leave a comment:

• johnb1963
    replied
    hi Beginner69, she is looking good! what strain is she, what size pot, and light type? Also, what did the breeder say for the time frame? I haven't seen many that are less than 75 days. most 75-90. I agree with everyone else, 2 -4 weeks longer, and those buds will fatten up! keep us posted. I have two autos growing, at day 37. just starting to flower!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X