Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
    An F series supercharger to replace my p1sc1
    Isn't that going to make your vehicle too fast?

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol what is this to fast business?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that with or without the flux capacitor? You really should go with the flux capacitor option.

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      It was an option but I was afraid I'd end up in 1943 or something. Lol

Do it Spidermite! Do it! Take yourself some seeds and get the chronic revolution started earlier! You would be in the annals of weed history. Rosenthal? Hack. Herer? Never inhaled. Spidermite? Our saint riding in a cloud, instead of on one. Lighting bowls and joints. Dabbing from the mythical Lava Lamp strain oil that bubbles in the jar.
    You could go into the future and bring back superweed.
    Now put a damned flux capacitor in your damned car! There is nothing wrong with my ideas.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I payed off the CC and have a bit left to pad the account! Damn nice to NOT have that payment anymore, and get ahead of schedule.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      We used it to pay off 2 CCs and get ahead on some monthly bills to make next month easier in case we have to shut the shop down a second time.

Remember the story of the guy that mounted a couple of C130 rocket boosters on his car in AZ or somewhere? They were fairly small so he wasn't too worried. He got up to about 80 MPH and then pulled the trigger. You know the rest of the story. They identified him by extracting his teeth from the side of a nearby mountain.

Comment

What stimulus ?? I'm an old fart Canadian retiree..! The only stimulus package is some beans from Aces ordered from the Coffee Shop Seeds...
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol it's the $7200 me, my wife, and 4 kids got since they wouldnt let them work. Not even counting the workmans comp my kids got.

Woo-hoo! I don't have it yet but I have a scheduled deposit date.

The Get My Payment application is no longer available. You can still claim a missing payment and view your payment history.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        That's great. They are talking about the next round coming soon. Then I can get my car to run on garbage

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Think of the money you'll save on tires!

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard Speaking of tires, that is where my check is going. $771.96 plus tax for 4 frigging Cooper tires for the truckster. And then pay to get them mounted! (24 degrees and snow tonight, yikes)
        Last edited by GreenState; 05-08-2020, 03:21 PM.

$210 to replace every extension cord, timer, splitter & 6- way strip...... 😕 I hit the switch on a 6 way & it sizzled & the lights flickered. No more bargain priced NOTHIN round here! I'm lucky I caught it before the whole place burned.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Investing in safety sounds like a great idea!

Hey GreenState that's what we did put 4 new tires on my CRV that's got 190,000 on it runs like a top still. Got a 8 yr old Accord also it's only got 38,000mi on her we hardly drive it. But my hubby Silverado now that is what he spends like you do on tires.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Woo-hoo! Got my HLG 360 Elite! Woo-hoo! Boo-ya, folks! I have moved up in the world of lighting. But get this. This time of year I use the light the least because I have my west facing front door. 6 QB hours in the morning, 6 sun hours in the afternoon. I'm not going to be able to go full nelson for a number of months.

Two dab hours of construction. Broke the on/off rotating dial thingly in the on position. It just happened. Don't worry about it. The light was sitting on my chair when I first plugged it in. I don't know if the light was smoking off residue or something from the light cover or the fabric of my chair was about to ignite.

The fellow on youtube who put one of these together did a light check whatever thing. The heights he used were 18" and 24". I'm assuming (don't say it) these distances are appropriate for flowering and vegging, respectively.

I didn't buy from these folks. The HLG website sold out and the light is no longer listed. Several other websites have sold out as well.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Ok here's a question for all y'all, how many folks have not received their funds? I know several that have not received it, and the IRS tool does not work.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            We got the first stimulus check but still have not received a dime in unemployment.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Its odd how some folks get $600 a week extra and others cant get on! And then the fraud, I have got a second mailing for yet another person.

FunkyButtLovin a lot of folks here in Oregon are saying the same thing about unemployment benefit not happening. It's a broken system for the working class seems like.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it is broken, they are overwhelmed with the amount of applicants. Then add in the fraud!

purchased a 7000 dollar shed last year. With the stimulus check I got I was able to pay it off 2 years early and saved a few thousand in interest. Grow my weed in there btw
          640 watt hlg quantum board
          320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
          300 watt mars hydro sp3000
          150 watt hlg quantum board
          100 watt spider farmer led x2
          organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
          Water only i don't check ph
          6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Cloud
            Cloud commented
            Editing a comment
            Also I feel bad for the people who can't get unployment for whatever reason. I got lucky and my job closed for over 2 months and my state did good with unemployment. Getting more now then when I worked but that ends in june.

I remember standing in line, ya it's been that long, on my third extension. This gal got in line behind me holding a stack of envelopes all bundled with a rubber band. She said this is how she got her checks (the day before), all of them in one day after setting and waiting jumping through all the hoops etc.. She said it was enuf she was starting her own business.

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Well yeah.... gimme all that money at once & I'm gonna make it count too!!!

Changed my mind about the John Deere. Do doughnuts around the trees then go zoom-zoom. Money well spent. Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (3).jpg
Views:	335
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	409103

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            PRIMO our daughter has one of those zero turn mowers. She goes so fast mowing her acre with that thing, I don't want my hubby on it !! I'm old I just want my steering wheel one LOL

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep__ me too... after 40+ years of cutting in 1 pattern, I wouldn’t know how to change the direction

Never did get any new emails on here on pipes....lol. I’m 12 behind as is because of being sick. They’re the small cheaper ones tho.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X