No announcement yet.

Anyone in for growing trees? Summer Grow 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.. finally the weather is improving the girls are coming along just fine with only a little guidance and attention..started training early to make things easier when I installed the trellis or scrog which ever you prefer to use..super lemon haze is the smaller one and g13 is the one in the taller scrog and I also have a gorilla which I just fimmed many times if anyone has any experience or advice in scrogging I would like to hear your opinion or advice please and thxs.

Comment

Time for an update, the heat is on already been 100* with feels like 109*, I have been watching close and watering some as much as 3 times a day. When their leaves are down and their head are down, time to water! No rain in site, just more hot and dry, next week 10* above normal.
    The large BB3 turning yellow, at first I thought it was just heat, but then I pulled the 4th male and dug to the bottom of the pot. So I gave her some blood and bone meal, and tad of sulfur and dolomite the next day she was greening up again. I gave all of them some rabbit shit tea instead of water today. 20 - 30 gallons of soil is not enuf!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man oh man look how big they got in the warm/hot sunny weather. I know your struggling keeping em healthy but boy that's some growth. Good idea with the shit teas and good Epsom salts drink every week won't hurt dang that's hard with a lot of other things around the place needing help. I am not looking forward to that but it's coming. Thank gawd the heat is not as long but it gets bad. I say to myself enjoy the flowers now as there going to wilt and struggle come mid summer.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      And here I am on the edge of a drought setting in which will soon spread. I have to get my brother to come help me set a well pump so I can (I hope) test then use natural water. (maybe filtered) I was useing rain water, but that ran out fast when it stopped raining. The DGD (the girl with the big fat top) often needs/wants water several times a day. It gets to be a lot of water carried out there in the heat.
      I would like to be testing my teas for NPK (more than just PH), I think I could really improve what I grow with the right tools. And just maybe not burn the hell out of the autos, LOL

Today is 14 hours 36 minutes, the 14th will be 14H 37M and run through the 25th when the days start growing short again. So far not much in the reveg department, though the pieberts are (also a GSC clone finally). Speaking of the Pieberts, I am not happy with them as they were supposed to be mold and mildew resistant. Guess which plants have WPM! Thats right the Pieberts, I am thinking about just pulling them to get them out of the way. The only way to know for sure is to grow it here and see IF it can pass my tests.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What short days LOL well nature does have control over our gardens. I know in the not so distant past I could grow a photo be it sativa or indica outdoors with vegging it maybe 2months no LED no tents just natural window lighting to get the starts going and a make shift cold frame to harden off. Then get a full grow to harvest from end of May to end of Sept. bag seed. Now it's a real struggle seems.

Second photo Sour Diesel in reveg but I am afraid it has stalled no sign of new growth yet.
    First photo is Green Crack and it’s in reveg but I also think it has stalled.
    Fourth photo is the replacement for the Northern Lights when the heat came on here in Oklahoma it was dead within the week even with watering twice a day it is a Green Crack.
    Third photo is the replacement for one of the sour diesel that was in reveg it died when the heat set in as well. It’s replacement is a Blue Dream..
    Some how I have managed to transplant two plants outdoors in the heat and have got them to survive. Plus being an Hvac guy I have been working on average 12 hour days and weekends.without time off. Have strike while the iron is hot, and it may just be the difference between keeping my business open or losing it all. Sales are up even with all the crap happening all over the country. More weed needs to be smoked and people need to let there anger turn to words and we need to start listening and looking for the common ground. We don’t have to agree but we still have to treat each other as equals. Cause we all are.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Booger789; 06-15-2020, 08:41 PM.
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      We do have a long hot dry summer to deal with this year, at least I am not giving the girls a life jacket cause its to wet! I do watch close as they can dry out very fast, the DGD has waned water as often as 3 times a day. I'll get new pics when the sun is on full burn to show what I have done to help with the heat.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Could not agree more Booger789 i can say much about these revegg as i'm in the same boat as you just leaving them to do there thing if there is one? All my outdoor did as yours slowly reverting stalling and some growing new leaf. We have a more than wet spring here (figures) i attribute most the slow growth to that and no heat, little sun.

At this point they are just plants in pots not going to spend a whole bunch of effort on them unless i see something positive in the growth. I'm not forgetting them by any means just not expecting alot.

It is getting hot here, and dry, with more hot and dry coming. So I had the thought that the roots would really like to be cooler. Out comes one of the garden tractors (A Sears ST-16), off to the barn and grab some 40-50 year old hey. I cover the ground with it, up the sides of the pot (rings) or bags, and the rest to compost.

Comment

One WW, and an auto in early flower. Other ones are bagseeds. Weather is really good this week. perfect!

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Yea, weather has been perfect here for the past 10 days. Dry and sunny. 78-82 degrees. Plants are very happy. Waiting for the hammer to fall with storms and wind. Not forecast till the weekend.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Luvly temps, wish mine were that low, 75* this AM, nearing 100 after while.

I finally tackled the Super Skunk Kush with some ties and stakes for a bit of bondage. Now that she's all tied down, now what? I mean I look in and see I think 11 limbs, there's a newbie, 12 limbs from one place at the top. 3 of them are outgrowing the others, I really think I will have to remove a few of these limbs. With preflowers it is not going to be long and she's going to fill in a lot.
        This plant is just crazy, I have never seen this. She has been dropping leaves in the inside with the hot weather, but she is still going to need a good thinning in a few weeks.

Comment

I have a plane for the top section, pics later!

Comment

And here is what she looks like now,

Comment

Well finally good news both plants that entered reveg have decided to really do it finally and new growth appearing as regular leaves. One green crack and a sour diesel.
              Attached Files
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Those look exactly as mine do Booger789. Can i ask a couple questions about your reveg? Did you remove any leaf to open up the stalks/branches? Did the buds on yours recede back or hairs just go away? Mine are unfolding new leaf but only single i'm just curious about others in this situation. Mine look healthy in all but the twisted curled keeps going on. I guess i'll post a few pics just to get any thoughts about these strange gals. I've done all i can other than chopping them to pieces forcing a whole new plant from roots up. Not doing that for now. yes i have back ups but no photos like these.

• Booger789
                Booger789 commented
                Editing a comment
                I cut a lot of the leaves off mine. (To try and stimulate growth) I did not defoliate but I took a lot of leaves off mine about two weeks ago. And the reveg will start at the very top and work it’s way down. I will post pictures or you can send me email and I will send pictures to you. The new leaves actually do push out of the old bud sites and it splits open the old bid sites. And the new leaves usually starts with a single then normal leaves follow soon after. Any other questions ask away.

Other two plants that I replaced dead plants with. One green crack and a blue dream.
              Attached Files
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

IF I did not kill it, I have a Black Domina in reveg, a GSC is also reveging (clone), I sat the BD in the sun yesterday, for a tad to long.
                She was harvested and sat outside to wait for me to pull the root out, left her there several days and she has new growth, cool!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have 3 GSC 2 OG 2 mango 1 hindu kush all doing the revegg it's turning my stomach looking at them everyday waiting to see the changes for the good but it's such a slow process man i really blew it outdoor starting this year so bummed

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I made my share of mistakes, first go is curing now instead of getting ready to flower. Second, well I think as the days peaked the DGD is reveging just in time for the days to grow shorter (crap!!). That is a bit of a bummer as she is so close to being ready to harvest, (crap). If she was ready I would do her today, and the Shock Trauma, both need 2 more weeks or so. As she revegges I will have to take off the bud that is there or it will cause rot, a lot of extra work I was not planing on..

Guess I really got lucky. Stayed in veg. I used 16-8 but because it was so cold here this spring I couldn't get them out till 3rd week in May. I guess close enough for them. They are thriving.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Back under the overhang. Supposed to pour this morning.

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep you done the right thing. Mine are a tummy churning mess in reveg.

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks. Like I said, I got lucky with the weather. Kept me inside under lights for longer.

Some pics of the little girls, first 3 are autos of which the larger girls I burned to near death with ferts. Next three are photos, Mazar's and a hash plant. The following 4 what do you think, reveg?

Comment

• swegrow
                  swegrow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like reveg or mutants to me!

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well what can I say, I dont want them to reveg, crap, makes way more work at this point!
                  Pics of the other big girl in flower after the sun rises, I think it is reveging too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X