My 1st plants 7month old outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1st plants 7month old outdoor

Hey everyone these are my 1st seeds planted ever from start to hopefully soon be finished. They are bagseed and from different occasions. They are in my backyard nz there are 2. They did have 3 more sisters same day germ and sprouted but the waste of time and money and resources the goverment eagle a.k.a chopper murdered them and more. Anyway my question is out of these two backyard buetys what would be youre est time left til harvest there are 7month nearly and i think midway 6week flower. Im nz climit 3week into autumn. Ahk here we go.
    IO'D

This is my xmas tree let to grow naturally minus constant LST. As youll see this last 3 weeks to a month she has just been yellowing i feed not feed i cant get it out i think its in the roots and shes to far along i dont want Woŕry bot to much because shes still growing and coping. But she was winning in flowering but last week or wk and half my other healthy plant is over taking her. So any est on how long left. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_185050.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	386494Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_185050.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	386495Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_184547.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	386496Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_184558.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	386497 so there she is unknown strain bagseed but i name her after my dog HIGHCHIWAWA
    IO'D

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beauty!

Heres her twin sister but different bagseed and she is topped.wishboned.and constant LST. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_184340.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	386501Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_184252.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	386500Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_184301.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	386499
    IO'D

Comment

• SmashGuitar
      SmashGuitar commented
      Editing a comment
      Those plants look awesome! Great job.

Oh and yes i named this 1 after my partner her names Breeze so i call this plant BreezeyBud
    IO'D

Comment

So guys est time frames when il be ready to harvest My backyard buetys and excuse my pics im new to the photograhpy ahahah
      IO'D

Comment

• Daskahn
        Daskahn commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t apologize for your beautiful pictures you are new and already an artist give it time and yourll be next to the best of em.. your plants are stunning

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Right?!! I'm jealous & considering an outdoor grow!!!

I really surprised i have really tried hard and im hooked honestly smoked since i was 13 im now 31 and i do apreciate smoking buds but i have really found this new hobby of growing so enjoyable and maybe will hopefully more rewarding mentaly and theroputically. I hooked on growing i love it. But any feedback on anything is well respected and your experience means alot. And timeframe well respected.
      IO'D

Comment

They look great! I see a lot of white pistils & I've been told to wait for them to darken. Some zoomed in close ups so you can see the trics color would help too.

Comment

To answer your question it is generally hard to tell just with the naked eye.. go on amazon and order a “jewelers loop” it’s a magnifier of 30-60 times strength and it’ll help you see your trichomes when 60-75%ish of em are amber they are ready.. there’s really only guesstaments otherwise also kinda depends on what effects you want.. harvest sooner and it’s generally more energetic and uplifting may cause some paranoia.. wait longer and you get couch lock..(don’t wanna do anything but watch tv) I myself prefer pain reliever with a bit of energy but oh the paranoia sucks lol I’d shoot for about 60-65% amber but I’d say you have around another month based off your one close up photo.. not knowing the strain doesn’t help the mater but you grew outside so that should give you a good timeframe... when is autumn harvest in your area? We celebrate thanks giving in my area which coincides with the autumn or fall harvest.. which is late November for us.. which is generally when all the autumn plants are harvested.. ironically farming weed and farming vegetables go pretty much hand in hand.. plant them same time, harvest same time, feed generally the same, etc etc
          jewelers loop takes the guess work out of it though makes it easier to tell when fully ripe so to speak

Comment

Yea cheers guys and yea i love growing outside but i want to learn indoors i have absolutely just find whole indoor facinating. I born in bread in a.snall bush rural town called coromandel and no i never nerded no wanted to i was spoiled with weed me ol mans mancave had 3 to 5 massive black rubbish bags on the go all the time they would empty and more would arrive. And yes i thort id was stealing buds from me ol man i thort i was sneaky and clever . I grew up and grew wiser and now i know . My ol mans doesnt come across cleaver nor smart bit my ol mans is the wisest smartest person ive ever mret seen or heard ive never said that to his face but he knows it . He knows it tho ahaha he let me take withouit asking or aknowledge iit ahahahah fathering 101
            IO'D

Comment

• Corogold
              Corogold commented
              Editing a comment
              New grower. Outdoors. Learning and saving to so can become Indoor Outdoor Marijuana Horticulturilist

• Daskahn
              Daskahn commented
              Editing a comment
              Well if you need any advice on setting up for indoor.. there’s plenty of growers on here that do that.. I can greatly help in that realm as well..

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Lmao. It's funny how each generation thinks they can git one over their parents.

Corogold Your plants are just outstanding. More so is the patience and skill you have understanding plant life. Son....you got skills that's for sure! Thank you for sharing about your life in NZ. What a grow you have had this season, here we are just entering spring. We may be on opposite sides of this planet but we are together in spirt for the love of growing. Looking forward (not as much as you are for sure) to seeing the harvest. Those big beauties are my dream this season anything close to that i'd be happy just a beautiful grow.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Corogold
              Corogold commented
              Editing a comment
              Thankshttps://forum.growweedeasy.com/member/87-soorbudgal thanks soobudgal

• Corogold
              Corogold commented
              Editing a comment
              Youre grows are amazing to and i can tell tell you live love lust the dirt runs in you veins

nice job Corogold, those plants look beautiful!

Comment

Thanks johnb1963 much appreciated
              IO'D

Comment

corogold, did you have any pest or mould problems. my outdoor grow was a constant battle with both, i did overcome and had a wonderful harvest. then i switched to indoors, my first grow, no pest, no mould, no problem, killer buds! loved it., and it only took 4 months. i'm now on my 2nd indor grow now, trying autos!

Comment

• Corogold
                  Corogold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  johnb1963 yes i have had problems with mold and pest with my guerilla grow i had but goverment eagle chopper destroyed them last month. Once i seen mold startn i defoilated my gurrilla grow and for the.1st 3months i was neem oiling insecticiding plants once or twice a week and inbetween that spraying around the area growing in a it was demanding i mean ya got to water and stuff to and i thort i was getting nowere bugs of many types still on plants but once i got on top of it finally there was none and remand healthy and vibrant then i got hit with another big pest goverment sprayed and destroyed them and as for other bigger pest in nz its possoms absolutely destroy plantations over night striping plants to just a stalk. And pigs digging up ya plot while there searching for ground bugs to eat but i had no problem with them 2 pest.this year. But my backyard plants i just neemed oil my whole backyard every 3 days also i find a odd caterpilla and that now i think its just a good idea to intersecticide youre outdoor growing area barrier control before growing there and that way ya elimanate a.problem before it arises and then.yq never have to spray chemicals on plants . And as for mold i play with my backyard plants alot LST branches weekely basis to open up airflow but my guerilla grow i just defoiliated if 1st signs mold appeared

• Corogold
                  Corogold commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Also johnb1963 i am doing autos aswell in my backyard il post som pics latet today some are doing ok i think. I have harvested my 1st 2 autos last month got 2oz off a bonus mystery freebie fem auto i got for my 1st ever seed purchase. And i got 2.5oz off a pinnapple expresse fem auto i puchased from canadian small seedbank called whitewidowrocks. So i was blown away 8 to 9 weeks i had 4.5oz off nice outdoor weed i have a collection done 3 seed orders now and i keep germimating 3 or 3

Sorry i meant 2 or 3 differnt strains every 2wks just finding good strain for outdoor growing . And right now i have a dark devil.girl scout cookie. Mi5. Gorrilla widow.skunk cheese. Amnesia x. And 3x 5 day old pinnapple expresse of auto fem seeds i made out of a pinnapple expresse plant that got streesed from damage from kids with a ball and a cat or kids dug up so i just keeped it going over grew it so she would hermie and self pollinate and just tryed keeping it holding on for as long as could till i found a dark seed . Success i ended up geting 60plus seeds 3 have germed in paper towel 24hrs 1 of them popped root in just under 12hours i placed in pot and in 36 hours from start till 1st cotyledon leaf appearred i couldnt believe it fastest thing ever seen. Other 2 seeds from start of paper towel method to 1st cotyledon was 3 to 4 days which is normal so happy with that.
                IO'D

Comment

Here are my seeds i helped provoke Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_150644.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	386643Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_150644.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	386644
                  IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X