GSC flowering on 14/10s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSC flowering on 14/10s!

The plan was to keep this as a mother, she is on 14/10s, I did not expect this. I took some cutting from her this morning to try to clone and run up to 16/8s and see if they'll reveg. Now today I have 11 hours 57 minutes daylight, and the longest days are 14 hours 37 minutes. So I am going to just set her outside for sunshine and in for rain. Anyone else see this in their GSC? (or other)
    BTW it is a clone of a photo period plant, not an auto.

What didn't you expect? I got fog brain sorry but I don't get it? What are you seeing?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Flowering with 14 hours light, none of the other clones are.

Comment

I recently gave a plant to a friend who wanted to try indoor growing, and I didn't specify how long to leave the lights on, she picked 14hrs. It started flowering after a couple weeks.
        Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

I read a Rosenthal article once

he was pushing the plants and seeing how much dark he really needed

If I recall, he found, some indicas, that could flower at 10hrs darkness and some sativas that would go at 11hrs

in the end, isnt it a tipping point in each plant.(like a rube goldberg machine)
          she gets enough regularly scheduled darkness, to make enough florigen, that triggers flower?

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            As I scroll back up, i see clone (and only 1)??
            How does that happen?

Now, that is a head scratcher.

This morning I sat a BB3 outside as He is starting to flower, the other clones are now starting, Blue Dream, Sour Tangie, and Alaskan Purple.
          I have went down to 12/12s in the past and worked back up to 13 - 14 hours light. Last time I went back up to 14/10 one reveged, I dropped back to 13/11 all was fine there.
          I just find it odd they are starting to flower at 14/10s when my longest day this year is 14 hours 37 minutes.
          LOL, I just got interrupted by the neighbor, he wonted to know how to get his little clones to reveg! I told him 16+ hours of light for 2 weeks and they'll reveg!
          Have these plants been hybridized so much that the flowering cycle has been altered?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X