Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 Right about that. Its time for photoperiod after this.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Don't have to wait long on autos.

• swegrow
    replied
    I got myself a forrest again! And some bushes.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    I got some pest problems with my outdoor plants. Its a storm today but I will investigate further tomorrow. I hope the lil fuckers blow away!

Indoor garder is doing fine, The girls love the added light, I can tell! Started too feed already at week 2 this time and no signs of nute burn or anything. I think the organic nutes from biobizz is milder than some of the other brands but thats just a guess. And time will tell if they get to much of it. The one in the middle is a jack47 XL and the others are Dark Devil autos (sorry if I repeat myself).

Temp in the grow room is a bit higher than last time also. Its around 28C (82F) and with a humidity at or below 50%.

Here are the autos at 18 days old.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    SoOrbudgal Yes thats right, seed addiction is real! =)

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL once you get the bug of growing.....stay away from seed banks now that's a tough one.

• swegrow
    replied
    Got me some more canvas plant bags. Cant stop =)

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Haha thats awesome! =)

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man no no with that mower. LOL seems like every summer we got some guy driving his mower drunk on the road LOL always a picture in our local little paper. They even race them here funny as heck.

• swegrow
    replied
    Oh, I forgot...

The outdoor bushes are also on their way. Summer is here and they are doing great. Topped them 2 times so far. Ive got more in 2gal pots at the porch. Thought about putting them in the ground but we share a back yard with my father in law. He is cool and all but sometimes moves the lawn after a couple of drinks and that might not be healthy for the ganja =)

Anyway, got me 6 more of those big canvas pots on their way and doing some transplanting tomorrow if they arrive. Mixed my own soil and it seems to be good. They love it!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    First feed today and installed 2 more lights. Growth has really taken off, topped at node 3 yesterday. Been busy as of lately, lots of work and other stuff to take care off. Ill get back to the forum and be more active asap!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    @EliotPryor I agree, nothing wrong with them at all!

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I grew a couple of white widow auto's and had popcon buds for almost a year after. They actually were really good smoke'

• swegrow
    replied
    Well the supposed-to-be outdoors photos do love the warmth and lighting in the grow room =) Dark devils are coming around good as well. 3 nodes now.

Got myself a humidifier today and ordered 2 more led lights. Really need to spread out the light sources to get more penetration, had a heck of a lot of popcorn on lower branches this harvest!

Also got a timer with RH% sensor for the humidifier, its supposed to turn on and off the device according to RH%. I love to get new gadgets =)

Switched from my wifi timer setup to a oldschool analog timer to make sure its on point.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man! Ive been growing outdoors without much thought for quite a while aswell. Just basics. Indoor growing is my new hobby. I have to admit that I like the process more than the result haha.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X