Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poeras
    replied
    Hey! This thread is really great, it was very interesting to read it. Do you have any more diaries or maybe you can recommend some blogs to follow? I would like to start an Instagram account soon too to post some stories there I would actually like to make it my small business. Any tips on how to grow such a blog? What do you think ahout such services like Twicsy for this purpose? It would be really interesting to hear your thoughts here, thank you in advance!
    Last edited by poeras; 05-27-2021, 02:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. It mean more than you think to have people care. Much love and happy hollidays!

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you brother. Stay safe and keep up the good grows.

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Eliot. I wish you a happy holliday!

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also !! Hope that common sense prevails.

• Rwise
    replied
    I too am pulling for you! Do keep up the education on our flower! The more educated people are the more likely laws will change!
    Good luck with your fight!
    Have the best Christmas you can.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Good to hear from you! Hopefully you can fight the courts and come out on top. Getting charged for the weight of the stems, roots and all is just an over reach. I hope your able to fight and win this bullshit!
    Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Hey! Raising from the dead to wish you all a merry christmas!

Im being prosecuted for over 6kg of weed. They counted the stalks, stems, roots, leaves and all. Times are a bit stressful right now since my only hope is to convince the court that its not 6kg of marijuana, its like a 20th of that! Anyway, hope you all are doing good and staying safe. I miss growing and being a part of the cannabis community but that will have to wait.

Take care yall!

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I almost served jail time in 1979 possession for the purpose of trafficking. So glad Canada has gone the legal route and so many other areas of the world doing the same. Who put those crazy humans in charge of things anyway?

• smoorman
    replied
    It amazes me that Sweden is that tite-assed. Are you legal just using the prescription pills?

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    That sucks, there are things one can do to pass those tests, IF given time to do it.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Thank you guys. They finally took my drivers license away, for 1 year. Might get it back then IF i agree to get tested. Who knows...

Enjoy the weekend guys! Im maintaining and staying happy so no worries! =)

I wont grow again in this country. It not worth it to lose it all.

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    take it easy mate keep us updated got my fingers crossed for u

Leave a comment:

• lalaland
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you and your girl are keeping your chins up, and not stressing out too much about something you cannot change at this point. Best of luck!
    I know that all these stoners’ ♥️ are with you.
    Even the really tough ones who cant say that kind of mushy shit😂

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I hope the best will be that the judge looks at this like " why we wasting time here...it's just a little homegrown weed " swegrow we all look forward to seeing you and your grows in the future. Keep your chin up, stay calm

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X