No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG is one of those eternally bad movies with tunnel vision to a personally utopian future, which makes it a super fantastic movie. I am unmoved when I hear about global food shortages when I know we'll all be eating hyper processed each other when broccoli runs out. Talk about levelling the playing field!

"Ha-ha! You went to bed hungry last night, Susie. I stuffed myself full of your mom, dipped in your brother catsup, and chased her down with your squeezed first love!"

Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel? Soylent Orange? Maybe Soylent Green will be my next grow.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost agree with everything you mentioned except the spelling of the word “catsup” or as I know....ketchup 🙃

Fun with passers-by.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL why not have fun be silly....safely adore Monty Python

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that was cool!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not in my nature to be fun or silly, safely SoOrbudgal. Safety is for suckers and those without good health insurance. Pfft...

You got to love the Caribbean ..St Vincent & the Grenadines.... "Dr Chester Toney’s Success In Treating Patients With Covid-19"
    "DR. T’S HEALING FORMULA"

https://news784.com/local-news/dr-ch...with-covid-19/
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I made an appointment for the sexology study........ you must read a lot of stuff to find these obscure articles

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      He probably writes for yahoo finance pushing biology covid-19 penny stocks, the style of writing and touting failed credentials seems to be the Norm... on the other hand, that sexology study does look interesting :-)

During WWII, there weren't but a handful of cars made. Britain has made 197, as yet. Being so rare, how much are those things going to be worth in ten years? Covid cars. Are British cars worth anything to begin with? Maybe a British taxi. Those things are cool. I wonder how many babes I can fit in a black cab. Any Brits out there know how many birds I can get in one of those things? Man, that would be so cool. Cruise down the Vegas strip. Route 66. Hi-way 666. Alien hi-way. Maybe aliens would dig my black cab full of birds and give me a ride in their space ship. No more probing, 'though. I'm not down with the probing. A nasal swab would be just as effective. Who's been on an alien space ship, before? I know someone has. Been enough dope smoked around these parts, half you folk have probably had some sort of alien experience.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I can tell you that 8 "Birds" can fit in a 1968 VW camper bus..... Man I wish I still had that thing.. That was a magic carpet ride....

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      RagWeedDWC I bet you can do better than that. Sounds like you're talking about giving everyone a seat. You have to lay people horizontal and get them in the fetal position to get the most use from your bus. Pop the top and fill 'em to the brim.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Completely Agree Gingerbeard , however years later one of those "Birds" ended up married to me (Poor Soul) and I'm not sure she was happy with the other 7 to begin with..... I on the other hand... had a blast.
      Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 06-03-2020, 06:53 PM. Reason: Was forced to put in the "Poor Soul" part by one of the passengers in that bus.

Epic. Freakinggoddamnepic!!! When he starts talking, it's about Canadians so you can turn it off. Unless you're Canadian. Make you're own choice.

Spoiler alert. This has nothing to do with C-19. It's about our new protest sports. I will not speak about anything more than what the topic of the press conference was supposed to cover.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh the drama teacher...sadly im Canadian and this is the norm with our Crime minister. His ear piece probably failed and he had to answer the question all by himself!
      Pop's out for his daily useless press conference, then goes back into hiding. Decided to shut down parlement till september..WTF! guess theres nothing important to deal with right now so everybody take your healthy pay cheque and have the summer off. All of us who actually work for a pay cheque..aren't allowed to work yet So..take this 2000 dollars and pay your bills/taxes/mortgage/rent and put food on the table...that should cover you for 2 months...suckers..well talk again in setember..what a dick.....

My kids are half Canadonian, homegrown, and are fluent in both Americoninan and the Canadonian language.
    The great pause your PM did... We Trump fearing Americonians know nothing about your PM's abilities. All we saw was an, "Aw, fuck!" moment when a foreign leader appeared so stumped when asked a personal question about our pig in office.
    Our pig in office wouldn't have let the reporter finish the question before oinking in his personal opinion and recanting a few minutes later. If he ever takes a pause, wait for the mushroom clouds.
    It's classic, man. Absolutely classic.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's some funny shit, you right he wouldn't let them finish the question.
      He thinks he's a boar hog, but he's really a chickenshit, old ass, sow .

LOL I dig the names sounds about right.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here we go again keep that mask handy, yesterday here in OK we had the largest spike in C19 cases since it all started, 222 new cases just yesterday. I see other states are on the rise (we all now why, so I wont say it) also, and I expect some will shut down again very soon with others following into August. Some hospitals are already saying they will soon be overloaded. Like they are taking non C19 folks, many here are simply told dont come here unless you are dying!

Comment

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        The hospitalization numbers are worrying in some states and areas. But in other areas, while positive test numbers are rising, the actual positive test per number of tests taken is remaining stable or lower. That is a key percentage number and factors in the increasing number of tests being taken now.
        Volusia and surrounding counties, ie Florida is very good at releasing pretty detailed info, age, zip code etc.

“As of early this morning, we’ve had 864 cases of coronavirus in Volusia County, our positivity rate over the past two weeks is 2.29%,” said Administrator Patricia Boswell of the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County. “Even though our cases have risen and leveled off over the past week, the positivity rate has declined. The recent increase in cases is primarily a result of increased testing.”

Yesterday's https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...-flagler-death

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, we really may be heading for another great depression with so many people not being able to work... Scarey stuff, Rwise: be careful!!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup I am setting here on the farm with everything I need to survive, lots of stock, when (not if) the economy crashes completely, I'll survive!

They say we are in for another round of infections, I call shenanigans. It's not another spike. It's the same spiral we have already been enduring. My sister is a nurse in Indianapolis(highly populated area), she can confirm covid is real. But also can confirm that this is all blown out of proportion. She has had patients die. But most are fine. The health systems are stressed because of the panic. And they're not even that stressed, we have great health care in the United States. I cant help but feeling that something else is at play here. Maybe I'm paranoid, maybe I'm thinking forward. Either way something smells like shit and if I have ever feared anything it was shit.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Nevertheless, I'm 67 and sure don't want to catch covid19, which is far more life-threating to me than the flu.

• smoorman
        smoorman commented
        Editing a comment
        Stillhigh I'm just guessing you're part of the I refuse to wear a mask crowd. My daughter is an ICU nurse in San Diego and we spoke yesterday. She says that there are more cases now than a month ago and that they are shipping patients to open beds in Tucson and Sacramento. This is after filling all the beds in the Scripp's system. They are teaming up with non-ICU nurses and sharing patients because of the workload. I don't believe the "health systems are stressed because of panic" thing. Hospitals don't admit you just because you're freaked out. They admit you when the symptoms warrant it. Those that are admitted would have fared much worse if they had stayed home. And anyone who thinks that all the governors are simply reacting to the news cycle when deciding to shut down or open up needs a reality check. They are being advised by epidemiologists who know better than us how to contain this. It's too bad we didn't have decent national leadership for this when we first found out about it. Things could have much better. America has the most cases in the world? Really? The most deaths? Didn't we have the resources to do better? What about our great healthcare system? Why do we have the most deaths on the planet?

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        smoorman you got that right , for damn sure.

Our Gubnor put the breaks on allowing anymore phase 2 openings of businesses. Lots of small business going under in our poor town. Small diner real popular with the Veterans ( owned by a vet family ) did not follow guidelines from day one. $14,000 fine they got a go fund me page.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• smoorman
        smoorman commented
        Editing a comment
        Does anyone think the Gov wants to trash the economy? I personally wouldn't donate a dime to bail that guy out. It's that kind of thinking that got us where we are today. Most other countries instituted some strict social policies and got through this without spending trillions and having the highest body counts.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's just self-sabotaging behavior, refusing to follow guidelines to protect people who are more vulnerable if they get covid. Why don't people understand that? Take the precautions!!! An ounce of prevention!!!!

Dead Kennedy's - "Kinky Sex Makes the World Go Round" There is enough non-war message to be apropos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC5G8Jjo0LA
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

alltatup all over the states we got pockets of these groups protesting ,defiant. I just don't believe they take it seriously until it happens to them of a dear loved one (if they have a dear loved one ) we are still wearing masks, went to costco yesterday saw a couple get pissed at being told to wear a mask or could not enter. Several of us just stood to watch if any shit was going to go down then we'd intervene. We live in a older population city who have seen worst times and don't tolerate much.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          It's really hard to believe that people have taken ideological stands about their freedoms and rights over a FUCKING VIRUS!!! That is just ignorant.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Just watch the spikes coming from that!

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal this is completely out of context....but if you eat canned tuna..the Kirkland brand is head and shoulders above Bumble bee solid white tuna .... it’s insane how much better it is... crazy statement I know but I had to get this out

People think they just won't survive without being able to have what freedom was 3 months ago. We are just damn lucky in our red neck town we don't have major tourist shit to deal with. Our one town on the coast itsy bitsy town had nothing for months now 27and 1 in the hospital why tourism big town folks trying to escape i can't blame them but no masks? Stubborn stupid folks.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          "Our one town on the coast itsy bitsy town had nothing for months now 27and 1 in the hospital why tourism big town folks trying to escape i can't blame them but no masks? Stubborn stupid folks."

You lost me there: can't understand message. I think something's missing...???

alltatup sorry what i mean to say is a little town on the coast for 2 months no cases reported. Then phase 1 opened now they have 27 reported cases and 1 in hospital.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Do I have to take that joint away from you, young lady???!!!???

I am wondering alltatup lots of different feelings last few months.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X