Yellowing, and curling plants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damngrower View Post
    Do you get any run off when you water them?
    not typically, i water half gallon, let rest over night, half gallon in the morning.

Comment

OK, they probably are not getting enough then. You should water until you get a bit of run off, so you know the soil is saturated.

Comment

they dont look so bad since i trimmed them up the other night. Ive just been hurt and cant get in there as often as i need.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just small piece of advise, may be you already know. Do whatever need to do but don't do it while lights are off. You risk putting plant in accidental re-veg. In light period try putting a working light and turn grow light off for the time being.
          2.5 x 2.5 tent
          Viparspectra PAR600
          4" Fan & Filter
          Coco-Perlite
          GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
          1x Cream Cookies
          1x Pineapple Express
          1x Northern Lights
          1x White Widow

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            This is highly debatable, I have left the lights on for 24 hours without any reveg or any other noticeable problems. 1 thought is it takes a week or more for the plant to develop the hormones needed to reveg. And for those that dont want to take any chance whatsoever can get green led lights for night time viewing of the plants.

• herbgrower
            herbgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Rwise For photo-period grows? I read cannabis plants are very noise pollution sensitive. Seen many posts around when grower used camera flash and grow got affected.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X