Huge emergency chop, so sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

herbgrower , you tell me.

The police report would claim it all kicked off at 7:38 a.m., but Bob Harte later thought it had to be earlier. His 7:20 a.m. alarm had just yanked him awake. Got to get the kids — a boy in s…

2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
    2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
    2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
    2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• herbgrower
      herbgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      what i meant was the plants are now done and there is no more marijuana on property than he might be left off. And yes following rules is for sure a need but when shit happens, it doesn't knock. so i think most you can do is ensure safety, cover the tracks and move to legal state I am not challenging your rhetoric just saying there could be another way to look at it.

Originally posted by BaccaRacca View Post
    herbgrower , you tell me.

The police report would claim it all kicked off at 7:38 a.m., but Bob Harte later thought it had to be earlier. His 7:20 a.m. alarm had just yanked him awake. Got to get the kids — a boy in s…

My local police booking webpage has one entry - "Cultivation of Marijuana". There's no news article anywhere I can find, so I don't know the details. His bail is over $6,000.00. His booking photo has one very unhappy looking dude
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Damn, girl . . . I am so sorry, as you say, on so many levels. Here in the Land O Lincoln, illegal grows up to five plants are punishable with a $200.00 "civil penalty," which down here won't buy a half ounce of dispensary weed. I have to imagine that a whole lot of "non-patients" are taking full advantage of this loophole, since why should the cops even be interested. It's basically a parking ticket.

I'm sorry about your son, too. This boils down to a trust issue within your family, and sometimes those take the longest to fix. Hang in there -- my kids are in their 30's, so I have zero cool factor left; they think "Mommy's gardening hobby" is CUTE. How insulting.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        ChefSheri same her with ours they love harvest time but " too busy " to grow. Gave our daughter a good size plant I started last year gave her some food for it also. Shiiiitttttt that girl lets no moss grow under her feet she's gone like out of the country as quickly as she gets 3-4 days off in row. WTF I planted it in a large container at her house gave her all the instructions " OK mom I really want to do this" yep as yellow as my flushed one is now, never gave it food hardly watered it. LOL she got some bud sorta. Little shits.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X