Wanna share your set up? here's mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna share your set up? here's mine.

Loving the forum but I do Wish I found it years ago. The website has lots of stuff I had to learn on my own, very well laid out and easy to understand. I'm here to help any way I can, and always looking for second opinions, joined feb 19.
    Just curious if I'm missing anything in my current setup posted below. Always looking for the new and best things related to growing.

Opulent systems 4x4 8foot tall tent. 6in. Exhaust+overkill carbon filter. Lots of CO2, 2 smokers in the house hah🏭🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
    Philzion 1600 watt LED in the 4x4
    Philzion 2000 watt LED in the 4x4
    Creecob 400 watt LEC on backorder
    600watt from the wall sun+ 3 way light in the 4x4 to lighten up the spectrum
    2 spare, ready to go 1000w HPS. Air cooled reflectors and are used sparingly when budding to help when they slow down or get cold. 4 spare bulbs.
    4. 24hour industrial timers 3 in use and 1 spare.
    generator at the ready 120/240v
    30 household 23 watt (100watt replacement)LED lights with the plastic bulbs removed and all the hanging wires(very last resort) you can never be too prepared people!!
    cannabisrx foliar spray
    Home made super soil(peat moss+micorrhizae+ African violet soil+promix HP+tropical soil +coconut soil additives+ coco coir and lots of perlite.)
    Green planet-gp3 grow, bloom, and micro.
    Wholesome organic molasses.
    Supernatural- ultrathrive, superlicous, and rootburst
    No name 1000 watt LED in veg room 4x6 6foot high
    Perpetual grow growin on.
    Unlimited sun outside​​​ 80 seeds started last night to be ready for our questionable summer weather.

But anything new you can think of that can help or recently came out I would love to hear about it and your different grows.
    Starts
    02-20-2020
    Ends
    03-18-2020
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming πŸ₯΄
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Growing for the gusto eh? Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

No suggestions here, but if you have any of that energy to spare, send some on my way! Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Jordann View Post
        Loving the forum but I do Wish I found it years ago. The website has lots of stuff I had to learn on my own, very well laid out and easy to understand. I'm here to help any way I can, and always looking for second opinions, joined feb 19.
        Just curious if I'm missing anything in my current setup posted below. Always looking for the new and best things related to growing.

Opulent systems 4x4 8foot tall tent. 6in. Exhaust+overkill carbon filter. Lots of CO2, 2 smokers in the house hah🏭🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
        Philzion 1600 watt LED in the 4x4
        Philzion 2000 watt LED in the 4x4
        Creecob 400 watt LEC on backorder
        600watt from the wall sun+ 3 way light in the 4x4 to lighten up the spectrum
        2 spare, ready to go 1000w HPS. Air cooled reflectors and are used sparingly when budding to help when they slow down or get cold. 4 spare bulbs.
        4. 24hour industrial timers 3 in use and 1 spare.
        generator at the ready 120/240v
        30 household 23 watt (100watt replacement)LED lights with the plastic bulbs removed and all the hanging wires(very last resort) you can never be too prepared people!!
        cannabisrx foliar spray
        Home made super soil(peat moss+micorrhizae+ African violet soil+promix HP+tropical soil +coconut soil additives+ coco coir and lots of perlite.)
        Green planet-gp3 grow, bloom, and micro.
        Wholesome organic molasses.
        Supernatural- ultrathrive, superlicous, and rootburst
        No name 1000 watt LED in veg room 4x6 6foot high
        Perpetual grow growin on.
        Unlimited sun outside​​​ 80 seeds started last night to be ready for our questionable summer weather.

But anything new you can think of that can help or recently came out I would love to hear about it and your different grows.
        Sounds like you've covered the bases.
        How many plants are you going to run in your 4x4 flower tent? Plan on 600-800 actual power watts using those fixtures- a more efficient diode package will flower that space at 500 watts.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Hi Jordann, welcome to the forum. Here are my two BCNL Roommate grow boxes with chillers attached to reservoirs. I'm hydro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 roomies.JPG
Views:	280
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	377734

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            You left the refrigerator door open....πŸ˜„

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s pretty sweet!

Most of my stuff is in the signature. I do run a bunch of cfl/small led lights to focus on the lower and side buds. After haircuts I turn on only a few small lights to see where light is needed and rearrange to get in tight with the small lights. There is a small heater hiding under Han Solo.
          TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
          EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
          AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
          IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            OlderNOTwiser I ran nearly identical set up as yours when I first started indoor. 1vipar 450 in my 3x3x6 and it rocked 1 plant, then I put 2 plants and shifted them around the sweet spot. I still use that tent for my veggie/flower seedlings and now clone nursery also if it ain't broke?

I had such a nice 15 by 20 grow room for the last 4 years. And I went from grow room to.... growing in my room I have a back porch but winter temps are just enough to keep water from freezing. I have a 4x6 back there that I'm adding walls of 2 inch styrofoam sheets, hoping the lights will warm it up enough to hold a decent temp over the dark side one of my 1600s stopped working, or didn't start working yesterday morning so I threw in some led bulbs with the plastic bulbs removed. Got the edges covered tent holds a good 27 to 30 degrees now....celsius here in northern Ontario. We're getting something odd here. A few days above 0. But it'll drop back the heck down I'll post a whack of pics. I'm sick as a dog so no work today... work on the plants, make them all level back off, a few took off above the rest 8 of em in there and it's tight. And 80 seeds in paper towels 36 sprouted now. Just 4 different bagseed strains unknown, but I like it that way. Pics on the way. Coffee first then my favorite pastime tying and trimming. Maybe get my mind off the hacking sore throat and plugged nose, can't smell their goodness
          . Thanks for the comments I'm here to help anyone thats got a problem or questions. Been through plenty of problems in the past years
          Last edited by Jordann; 02-23-2020, 12:47 PM.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

All my girls got untied yesterday, retired a few branches here nd there. Got them all on the same level, watered and fed, back in the tent. Always move them around. Don't put the same plant back in the same place. Let them all get their chance to sit in the direct light and spend some time on the edges. Usually move them around every 3 days. Everyone out then back in after inspection. Gotta catch em early if they change.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X