Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your mantras to get you through anxiety, panic, stress or despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlevy420
    replied
    I myself have suffered serious panic attacks, anxiety, ptsd, and straight up fucked up since my Fiance' passed away almost 5 years ago now. She was 38. I turned to the bottle and tried my damnedest to catch her. I lived like dogshit for 3 years. After a few Kambo sessions, I was finally free. Haven't drank in 18 months now. I have now learned to appreciate little things in life and say "its all about being on the right side of the roots now". I have now decided to fuck the 9-5 shit jobs and do what I love (growing). Good friends, good weed, laughter and good music are my best recommendation for you. All of this will pass with time I tell myself. Everyone has battles and I have faith you will come out stronger. Enjoy the journey and stay strong. You got this!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Staying away from negative energy it could be person, place or object. If i'm not feeling good vibes from it i walk away, turn it off. I cook, garden and watch nature. I also like to use a chainsaw, ice pick and shovel for exercise. Find humor.......there all assholes with tiny brains.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Walks in a forest or perhaps any natural area without the sound or sight of humans and all their things. Always brings me to a more peaceful feeling.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    lol...

• Xena
    replied
    I always look at my wife and say “what’s the motto”? She almost always answers me “fuck it isn’t the answer to everything” I disagree, I find it works well in most situations.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    For me it's being surrounded by my Yucatan friends gazing at the stars on a wild beach smoking some local landrace weed. And yes drinking some good red wine at the same time without saying a word.

Leave a comment:

• ericpayne
    replied
    My mantra is the sound of the rain, but as well I use kratom for a deeper effect.
    For some time, I was having panic attacks, all this pandemic situation really messed me up. Eventually while sitting at home, mediation seemed to me a good hobby, to relax my mind and body, and I were usually doing it with the sounds of the rain, since I love falling asleep on the sounds of the rain. However, after a few weeks this wasn't working, so I began to look online for some help, and this help apparently were herbs, and it actually makes sense. After some time reading the article, I found out that kratom, is one of the solution, after cannabis, but I am not big of weed, so I bought kratom online and it was really worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    replied

My Mantra.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha.... actually, my wife is mostly French Canadian. I’m the Italian and I’ve seen the fire..I have a mother and sisters and on those days, I steer clear. Those Italians can be crazy sob’s

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I think you said your wife was Italian Farmall ? I have that fire within me also...….my hubby says I talk like a " Soprano girl " when I get upset and I will tenderize a piece of meat till it's like rice paper LOL

• Farmall
    replied
    Boy, a bunch of fucked up people!

RELAX...only kidding. It’s part of being human. I usually punch the wall!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Toker1 me and my hubby were "weeding" last night during a movie

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Could not agree more ChefSheri. Open you heart and mind to living simple. Glad you have your healthy outlets, it's what I call them. Healthy hobbies and activities creating your own joy within.

• Toker1
    replied
    I like to smoke weed about it

Leave a comment:

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I think that photo is from a movie . "Maybe this is as good as it gets"
    Appropriate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X