Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your mantras to get you through anxiety, panic, stress or despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Kool !! Me I almost slept last nite in the grow room, the girls are forming their budlets and I'm nervous as hell.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall French-Canadian tend to be a bit crazy. I should know I'm one of them lolll Wife anglo me franco do si do.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-22-2021, 01:53 PM.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    I count the number of bottles of wine I have and I say to myself "You know what, it's not the end of the world" and I raise my glass..!

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    This one works!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    If it gets too bad......
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mlevy420
    commented on 's reply
    Might I suggest some Psilocybin therapy involving microdosing? It has worked wonders with my anxiety and panic attacks. Definitely worth looking into. I wish you the best for quickly finding the solution and to many greater days!

• Mlevy420
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all! Much love

• kayakiit
    replied
    I really like repeating "I am ___ (stronger/tougher/braver) than this feeling" when I'm feeling overwhelmed until the worst of it passes. I also do 4-3-4 breathing - inhale for four seconds, hold for three, and exhale for four. Grounding exercises can be helpful too, like setting a timer for 2-3 minutes putting ice packs on both sides of your face, or laying on the floor with your legs fully up the wall for a similar amount of time. If you Google these suggestions I'm sure others can explain them better than me, but they're all based on therapy and research in the past.
    Smoking about it also works wonders Best wishes to everyone here whatever you choose!

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    What’s your channel on YouTube?

• BR2K
    replied
    Not a mantra but works similarly: I recently bought a banjo, almost on a whim, to add to my repertoire for my YouTube channel. I got tired of of mooches complaining about my canned (royalty free) tunes.

I knew nothing about them other than the sound they make. The past week has BLOWN my mind.

Okay, back to the "mantra" part. The banjo strings are set up so an open strum plays a G chord. I watched a video from my banjo manufacterer, Deering, instructing on the clawhammer method. I find practicing this clawhammer technique extremely soothing, even if I goof. The instructor's best piece of advice "Learn slow, so you can play fast." That's probably why it is so comforting, 'cause I'm taking the time to feel the strings, hear the tones, etc.

That's my .02 cents for the day.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I also like @SoOrbudgal's " figure it out"

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Usually start with don't sweat the small stuff, then finish with F$#@ this I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• cybersmib
    replied
    Well, it usually starts with “watch this” followed by “I wasn’t figuring on that, but you make that look good”.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    PLreef Here mate, try these 2
    Prawa do muzyki należą do zespołu Armia.0:00 Kochaj mnie3:36 Przebłysk 56:39 Gdzie ja tam będziesz Ty10:35 Wieje wiatr11:03 Opowieść zimowa17:39 To moja zems...

01 Idziemy przez las 0:0002 Ludzie wschodu 4:3803 Bez końca 9:0104 Idziemy na skraj 12:2305 Na zewnątrz 15:5006 Nowa aleksandria 21:5507 To słowa 25:1108 Już...

I really like these 2 especially Siekiera but sadly Siekiera`s bassist/ vocalist passed away...guy called Dariusz Malinowski...hope you enjoy mate

• Yoopergarden
    replied
    This to shall pass.... My stoic German grandmothers words of wisdom. The same woman who taught me to love gardening as a kid. She is looking down getting a kick of me!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X