Resurrected plant????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrected plant????

Okay so I over watered one of my plants saturday.... sunday dried it out and tried to save it. Got home from work today and droopy like no other. I know my mistakes and will learn from this.... but as a last chance I trimmed all of the big leaves. The droopy pic is right after the trimming and this is her now. Any chance of her making it to harvest? I already expect stunted growth. But I'm just curious. Back left was this specific plant when all went south...

As long as there's new growth she can come back.. although that kind of shock might make it prone to herm.
    if that new growth doesn't happen in a couple days you might consider starting over.
    If it were mine I'd give it a chance to live off to the side, but pop a couple new seeds...

Comment

• MooseKnuckle420
      MooseKnuckle420 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a decent amount of sets that popped up. Really small but they were there when I trimmed. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Also any seed bank suggestions?

I haven't used any seed banks yet

Comment

Howdy MooseKnuckle420 I like to revitalize plants. If you want that just keep it like HighDesertRat says. She'll be slow to get going but she will come back and who knows till you grow her if she'll be a dud or a 2nd round winner.

Are you in the States? I have purchased seeds from a few different vendors paid either cash or personnel check sent them a nice " Greetings card " anyhow. New420GuySeeds is in Nevada, he'll sell ya some also there are seed sites this GWE forum recommends under " seeds " if you look through the site. Great easy grow info. in the tutorials and lots of helpful folks here too. Good Luck with that old gal give her love and sit her in the corner wait her out
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you SoOrb

Comment

I completely & 100% agree with SoOrbudgal She has one of the 3 clones in these before & after pics of mine & has resurrected some that I have now as well. She knows what she's sayin.
          And even if it isn't time efficient, (you could just pop another seed....) the dedication to your plants & the personal accountability- not to mention the pride of bringing her back will make it soooooo worth the effort. It'll make ya a better farmer.
          Attached Files

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            That's one month in between pics.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks great JDU

Thanks Budgal. How is she doing?
          Here are those Black Cherry Punch today. (The 2 in fabric pots.)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful looking you got lots of room better fill it up and I sure can give you back some plants LOL both my tents are filled up and the cloning stations are over flowing!!

Haha I only have room cause I threw a bunch of small clones into the flower tent & set the mommas on the veg tent floor to slow their growth.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X