She's got plenty of flowers but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's got plenty of flowers but.....

So my OG Kush Auto is at 9.5 weeks. she's got plenty of flowers but they don't seem to be fattening up. I've seen grow journals (Soil grown like mine) of the same strain and at 9 weeks the flowers/buds are dense.
    I'm using Fox Farm Ocean and GH nutes with water PH'd around 6.5 average. Room temp is 26C and the humidity is around 54 %. She's under a ViparSpectra 900W LED in a fabric pot.

Any ideas as to why she isn't fattening up...it's perplexing as she is otherwise healthy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OGkush.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	563.8 KB
ID:	376721
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Patience...………..
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

So basically she is flowered for maybe 30days? Only 1/2 way there as Canuck147 says......Patience weedhopper
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        believe me if this was happening after 30 days i'd be thrilled...no if you read the OP you'd see I said 9.5 weeks. I'm just curious because most OG Kush are ready to harvest at 12 weeks so she is almost there but I can't see her fattening up that quickly in 2.5 more weeks.

All the white hairs sticking straight out means you're still in early flower. You'll see a few turn orange and curl in at first and then it will seem like a lot of them change almost "overnight". I feel like when half to 75% of them have changed is when they start fattening up faster. I'd guess another week or 2 and you should start noticing it more. I may be wrong, I'm not as experienced as some, but I definitely agree with them on the patience thing. It will seem like forever but it's worth it if you don't rush things. Trust me when I say probably every single person here has rushed their harvest at least once. Happy growing!

Comment

dilvish oh ok I thought you meant she is 91/2 wks old from seed. So she has been flowering 9 1/2wks huh. We've seen folks here that have had autos go over 3 months or more. She's just building herself up. Have you used unsulfured molasses ever during the last month of growing? 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• dilvish
          dilvish commented
          Editing a comment
          9.5 weeks from seed to now...so they have been in flower mode since week 5 or 6...I've never had a plant in flower mode for 9.5 weeks

• MeestaFeesha
          MeestaFeesha commented
          Editing a comment
          Out of curiosity, does that mean 3-4.5 weeks of flower? (21-31days). Looks like a nice lady, bud! 🤘😎

That's what I said in the first place...…….add and subtract only 30days or so in flower you got at least 4-5wks more

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X