Beginner grow box. How’s my seedling??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner grow box. How’s my seedling??

Greetings again, here’s my “nursery” grow box. Storage bin w/ air holes on lid. Desk lamp with CFL bulb, LED bar, adjustable Mini A/C unit which helps with humidity and temperature. Mini fan on top, and a thermometer with humidity level indicator. Along with two sheets of reflective insulation. Every electrical item is plugged into a power surge protector with built in timer. It’s been working very well as a very affordable grow box with home utilities I already have. For my seedling I’ve been maintaining 70-80 degrees with a fluctuating humidity level of about 55%-75%. But I Can easily maintain both temp and humidity at any level for any stage of growth. Will be a temporary grow box till the plant outgrows it until I move it into a proper grow tent. The seedling is 1 week in growing and so far has been the best I’ve planted from the start. Using happy frog as my medium with pH’ed water. No added nutrients just yet. Been spraying water at the top of the seedling, with a small bowl of water underneath for the soil to soak up with when needed over time. The plant has been luscious green with little “hairs” all over. The leaves are deeply ribbed too. Overall it’s looking very well for this lil guy Thought I’d share my current setup at this point for anyone to see but any questions, concerns, or comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks ✌️

hello, your plant look great, right now its in the very important phase of growing roots so gotta be careful not to overwater, dont let the cup sit on water and water just a little bit when the top soil is dry and the cup feels light. leave it alone for a couple of days

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with 9: give those roots space and oxygen!!

Morning Mass117 nice seedling station you have. As you know by now only water when cup feels light when you pick it up. Be careful misting plant it should not have mildew linger while lights are out. And place a support toothpick next to it, do not overwater is key.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X