• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of my last harvest.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice !! I have a similar looking picture. My wife said it looked like dead rats hung up. (she has no appreciation for the flower)

Blueberry, Cookies Kush, Bubba Kush

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice photography too

Strawberry Diesel.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I can smell that sweet gas from here!

Here's a couple nugs of Torontonian Cookies
    Attached Files
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good Nute. Nice and fat.

Cream Caramel Auto from Sweet Seeds. This is for those times I don't have to drive or even think...lol

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      In that case. "Roooooooooooooooll another one. Just like the other one"

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Great tune....one of my favorite movies from the 60’s. It’s too bad these guys aren’t around anymore

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes ya just have to save a little of the good stuff for yourself but don't mind sharing at all and do whenever I can. I call it too good not to share.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-19-2020, 09:44 PM.

my earlier grow using canna nutes

Comment

Blue OG and Shiva Skunk, dried and in jars this past week. Yes, it's true, I leave a lot of trim on 1. to protect and increase trichomes, and 2. because I vape and don't combust.

Click image for larger version  Name:	blue og.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.36 MB ID:	379604Click image for larger version  Name:	shiva skunk.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.36 MB ID:	379605
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I vape and combust and would have no problem doing either with those nugs. Great lookin' smoke you've got there!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yummy it all looks great in my book. I also leave those frosty little leaf hell it's our homegrown. Great job alltatup.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        I do most of mine in a similar fashion. On my frostiest Buds, I’ll leave the leaves longer for hash, extraction, pressing or tincture... trichomes are trichomes and if it’s covered, why cut it?

Day 31 since flipClick image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4628.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.72 MB ID:	380221
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Chopped down both Auto flowers today day 81 from seed. Was going to wait another week but saw some mold on a branch so I decided to harvest. Took photos of Durban there somewhere in the cloud LOL maybe show tomorrow? 2nd pick is just showing distance from my 2 450 vipers and the large Mango who's happy to now have more space along with OG kush and GSC. All now set to go with 12/12. Any way it's a beautiful day here cool with a breeze sunshine get out and smell the roses or manure I rather like both
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta love harvest time. I'm on day 2 of harvest. Got half a plant left to go. My hips are feeling it!

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        Chopped down both Auto flowers today day 81 from seed. Was going to wait another week but saw some mold on a branch so I decided to harvest. Took photos of Durban there somewhere in the cloud LOL maybe show tomorrow? 2nd pick is just showing distance from my 2 450 vipers and the large Mango who's happy to now have more space along with OG kush and GSC. All now set to go with 12/12. Any way it's a beautiful day here cool with a breeze sunshine get out and smell the roses or manure I rather like both
        I'll probably follow you advice on the auto/photo period schedule - It looks great!!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Nice little bud that just kept on stacking. Gelat og from seedsman.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by sirsmksalot View Post
            nice little bud that just kept on stacking. Gelat og from seedsman.
            ​​​​​​
            holy sheep dip, batman - awesome!
            A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Red Poison

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200301_055450-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	380283
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20200301_043027-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	843.0 KB
ID:	380284
              Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Grand looking purps heavy looking

A bit of Girl Scout Cookies. Really just trying a different photo type from my iphone. The way I used to do it quit working after the upgrade. Have a great grow !!
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

Jack Herror, ILGM. AKA Tumble weed
                Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                A tale of two seeds
                Batter Up Sour Deisel
                Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X