X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help finding clones Southern Oregon

This group is full of people helping people with all things cannabis πŸ™ƒ

I find myself in need of such help.

I am working on my next grow with my new QB.

Last year I did 4 grows (one outside), of Northern Lights.

This year I am looking for new strains.

So I am on a quest to find the following clones.

Tahoe OG Kush, or Grandaddy Purple, or similar terpin profile (for insomnia)

I want to pair that with a 1:1 mix of CBD.

So anyone in Southern Oregon know where I can find these?

I have a very small cabinet so I only do two plants at a time.

Help a fellow grower out her for this year's medicine πŸ˜€
    Cannabis capsules 4 all πŸ’Š

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J. R. R. Tolkien

How come you don't purchase fem seeds? If I had some i'd let you know but I don't have those strains. I just get a good strong genetic strain of indica and let her go till 30% amber. You could get seeds in 7-10days or less from New420GuySeeds he's in NV. I just send him personal check or cash always delivers and free seeds. Got Black Domina fem. photos this time. She is a proven "sleepy time" so reviews state. Good Luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Never done seeds, so far local dispensary has few options.
      also what is the chance you could have 1/2 the seeds be male?
      I may have to go seeds....
      Cannabis capsules 4 all πŸ’Š

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
      "Not all those who wander are lost"
      J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

With feminized seeds there's usually a 99% chance they'll be female. In fact most breeders will guarantee it. I've never gotten a male plant from feminized seeds. If they herm on you it's usually an environmental factor

Comment

My only males came from regular seeds. I've never had a male from a purchased feminized pkg of seeds. Less than $30 you can get many plants from fem. seeds. This is done from clones. You can do this Cannacaps4U2 we are here to help you. What town are you in if I may ask?

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Cannacaps4U2
            Cannacaps4U2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am in the Medford / Ashland area
            I'll try some seeds if I can find the right fem seed strain

You'll probably have to order seeds if you want particular strains, but I have Thai Skunk or Mango clones I'm able to share if you're interested.

Comment

Yes!! But I’m in N. Cali by the Bay Area. If you can make that drive... I got kens GDP on deck right now!. They are just babies. 4 different phenos. PM me if you want to take the drive this summer.
            Of if you need it sooner I have gorilla glue, Skywalker kush, Afghan kush, bubble gum, and a few others ready today.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Cannacaps4U2
              Cannacaps4U2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the offer, Bay area is a bit further than I want to go.

We are talkin about a trip to Cali this Summer Toker1 I'll be sure to let ya know!! Hey- 30ish yrs ago I helped a buddy move to California & they stopped us at the border to ask if we had any plants, fruit or vegetables.... Is that still goin on?
            Cannacaps4U2 I forgot that the mango clone I have now is promised to the neighbor but I'm sure we can round one up for ya..... alot closer than you'd think lol.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it is and I imagine it always will be. On my latest trip this summer I went through the I-40 Needles checkpoint and was waved through without a question though. I've made the crossing dozens of times in my life and have never been searched. Put the clones in the trunk and don't have any fruit/nut boxes in the car and you should be fine.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok cool. Just wanted to know if I should hide em before we hit the border lol.

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn’t get too crazy. Just think out of sight as opposed to β€œhiding”. If you know what I mean.

Sometimes we get asked sometimes we don't at the cal/or border.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Cannacaps4U2
              Cannacaps4U2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here mostly just wave us on through.
              Of course being old and retired has it's perks πŸ˜…

I pulled up to the crossing with a 20 foot u haul packed full, up hill grade, the girl said "open it". I told her it would spill out into the street, she said "open it", so I proceeded to open it and as stuff started moving she said "close it close it"! LOL I forgot all about the bananas in the ice chest,,,,,

I got seed from new420guy, Paul got my funds Tuesday, I had seeds soaking Saturday, and sprouts Sunday! I got Bruce Banner 3 for the free seed (if you want this put it in the notes when ordering that you would like BB3 for the free seed if he still has some). He specializes in regular seed but does have feminized as well (He and many others are out of stock on many strains), and yes with reg seed expect 50% males on average.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X