Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower

Last grow before fishing season
    Was going to finish with a photo seed WW fem, but think I will do that next grow season and just focus on that one plant and clones Compare the yield between both years.
    Amnesia Hase Auto from ILGM
    8 Gal tote with 6 gal of nutrients
    Cleaning all and will start the seed.

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Looking "sterile" there RagWeedDWC. Oregon northern well heck all the coast is just crazy currents and waves. We sat in our hotel room looking out at the ocean saw one crab boat he must of really been desperate to be out in it. Man I don't miss worry and the knock, but it's their only lively hood.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I fish along those who pulled a living out of the sea, hats off to them

Setup of grow tote, sterilized everything. Soaking seeds as of last night.
    Spitter setup for all of my grow totes, helps keep the temperature down with no pump in the reservoir, once the roots are established, I turn the air pump off.
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      So your spitter is basically a venturi that's air-driven instead of water-driven!

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Its is a air driven venture, I really think it help the roots in the beginning to have constant aerated water spit at it :-) I never have to feed from the top, once the roots are established down into the tote I cut the "spitter" off.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      After two years of testing, having a pump inside the totes increases temps by about 1.5 to 2 degrees (Measured with cheap Chinese aquarium temp probes). The "spitter" does not increase at all and does not plug up. This year I will document it better in my next grow.

So do u keep netpot above your water level or touching? This is an awesome setup by the way!

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep mine about an inch or a little more above the top of the water, Until the roots are good and established I use the spitter to keep it fed.

Mine had a good root system so after alot of dropping and drowning I put the last couple inches through netpot myself and am hoping it straight end up it has been dropping 4 days so I tried that. Ain't messing with roots anymore it came from soil and is a bit shocked I'm new at it. If it dies I'll just take the hit and start over the right way.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I found elsewhere that drooping leaves in hydro usually means not enough oxygen, It may be that your blue stones are not putting out enough micro bubbles (Just a swag). You may try getting a 4 or 6 inch disk and trying that per bucket. In my buckets they are long enough to put two in My air pumps will force air into a pond 6 foot deep so they have lots of pressure and are quite. (Whisper AP 300), they have two outlets so use one pump per tote, good luck and thanks for the kind comments on my setup

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Link for air pump, they also have a 150 that may be better for the buckets. https://www.amazon.com/Tetra-Whisper.../dp/B0002563QI

Amnesia Haze Auto Vendor ILGM Day Weeks
    Start Date 2/2/2020 Lights Spider 100 and Blurple 600 Grow 2 0
    Flower Start Ratio Flower #VALUE!
    Nutrients Future Harvest Yield
    Date 2/4/2020
    Date Action Time Stage Notes Grow Water Level PPM PH
    Finally have a seed started, and we are off to the races.
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I just switched to FH, I was using GH until someone enlightened me. I used FH last year for a short period of time to try to recover from an issue, and it worked well. I switched to GH because who the fug knows, just seem like a good one to go to. I did learn not to use the recommended feedings and it worked well at 1/3 strength. I liked FH because of PH control, I seem to have a huge issue with it.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback. I am using some of FH calmag to precharge my coco and add xtra if needed. Once I am finished with my Remo nutes I want to try something else to compare. Remo I am using 1/4 strength of recommended on my current grow. Use 1/2 to 1/3 last grow and it was too strong.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-09-2020, 12:02 AM.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad I can now answer you question better. I do like them, I used them at 1/2 recommended and moved up to 3/4, you can see some burn but they performed. Run Cal Mag and HydroGuard at full recommended amounts.

Cool beans stretcher out

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      :-) Cool Beans

Just started a few Amnesia Haze Autos from RQS myself. I'll be following you on this one, good luck! 😊

Comment

Amnesia Haze Auto Vendor ILGM Day Weeks
      Start Date 2/3/2020 Lights Spider 100 and Blurple 600 Grow 8 1
      Flower Start Ratio Flower #VALUE!
      Nutrients Future Harvest Yield
      Date 2/11/2020
      I started three seeds, to make sure one was good and all three sprouted (Kinda). MY GSCE is coming along so fast, I think I will keep one seed in the areo until GSCE is cut down and move it over to grow chamber. Having two to finish off before fishing season.
      Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 02-11-2020, 10:26 AM.
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

Looking great there Ragweed sure love GSC got one in my tent now in veg. keep trying to cut clones from her before the flip.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          That was my first grow, GSC, wife loved it so I went with the GSCE this time. She hates the heavy Sativa stuff, keeps her awake. GSC was great and hopefully the GSCE will be as good.

As long as the hybrid has heavy indica dominance were ok and I let that ripen till leaves nearly crackle LOL lots of amber.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          In the GSC grow journal I did last year, two of three were very heavy indica, One was more sativa and really did not do well (My fault) light burn, bad nutrients, yada yada. I took clones and the bride was very happy with it, was a good grow and she is still smoking it. Hopefully this will do as well.

And just like that, she had roots!
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

Hey, RagWeedDWC! I'm so glad I looked at the forum this morning (been months) because my Auto Mixpack from ILGM is being delivered this week, and one of the varieties is Amnesia Haze. I've not grown autos before, so this will be a bit of a learning experience. I'm using coco/perlite in a 2x4x6 tent under a Mars Hydro tsl 2000, and I'm wondering how much room these ladies take up?? Thanks in advance for letting me follow your grow!

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like you have everything you need to grow some good weed.

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            At the time I was not sure how to answer, had not grown the AH before. They take up a lot of room, I super cropped them and the top buds developed very nicely. Next year will have a new plan. You can go to the end (I know pretty late now) and see.

Still no Marlin...….

However the grow survived, but still having the same issue, . I'm impressed with the growth rate, was not able to provide any early training, since this exact issue has happened on two different grows.
          With this grow I have tried a couple of things. It looks like a PH problem, but its been in range on this grow. 5.5 to 6
          I changed nutrients and increased Cal Mag on this grow.
          I'm using nutrients at a little less than half.
          Put in a RO system and this grow has been on nothing else (Did increase cal mag)
          I purposely started these in the same nutrients and have tub two ready for a split and for a test.
          Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 03-03-2020, 10:05 PM.
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

Split them up last night, still in flush mode.
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good move RagWeedDWC

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn't look like a ph swing issue that I have had so should be something else like a deficiency or maybe too much of something.
              Flush seems aproppriate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X