No announcement yet.

Final weeks flower. Going veg? Herm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Final weeks flower. Going veg? Herm?

Just hoping to get some advice on what this may mean for my plants and what to do.

I have been growing in coco medium using nutrifield feeding guide.
    veg was 5-6weeks then switched into flower.

Have now been in flower for about 9weeks and was producing nice budds on some of the plants, other plants which had bigger budds are taking much longer to fully form and last week they started to stretch again before creating more bud zones. I'm curious as to why this is. I did fall sick about 2 weeks ago and missed a feeding here and left lights on for extra hour or two would this cause that to happen?

Any advice on what happened and what this means would be amazing. Thanks in advance

I highly recommend getting a timer. It's hard to tell but a couple of extra hours of light could very well have revegged your plant.

Comment

Thanks for reply. I have a timer just when I fell sick there was light leakage during the first night as I had left the door open before being rushed out of the house.
      would you have any recommendations on what to do now?

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd just keep an eye on her. If you're getting a bunch of new bud sites they will take longer to mature that the existing buds on your plant. I'd keep an eye on the older growth and harvest when those trichomes are where you want them. By looking at you pics it looks like you have a ways to go before you're ready to harvest. Keep an eye out for nanners too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X