No announcement yet.

leaves clawing and turning yellow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! leaves clawing and turning yellow.

I planted two amnesia haze into a 40cm wide diameter pot and think I made a boo boo by doing this.i started 12/12 on xmas day and things started to go wrong with leaves clawing and leaves started turning yellow from bottom up,also hight growth stopped.i stopped nutrients and photos are two days after clean watering.the big question is do I repot with only about six weeks to go?? all help will be appreciated.
    trickytrev.

So i dont know how many gallons a 40 cm pot holds but 5 gallons should be adequate for indoors depending on how long you veg. The yellowing could be nitrogen deficiency and the vertical growth is supposed to stop in flower so thats not an issue. I would feed them and defoliate. Also what medium and what ph? it could be lockout but without knowing more i cant tell if you are underfeeding or not doing correct ph. They look a little over or under-watered which would explain the droop. It's hard to tell what is yellow with that lighting. Another thing it could be is when leaves are not getting enough light they turn yellow and die which is what looks like is happening with your plant as it needs a haircut to allow light to penetrate to the bottom leaves. Good luck!

Comment

Pot is a bit small, I like 7 gallon cloth pots for small/auto plants, and use 20 gallon for photos. If you transplant them I would use Voodoo Juice to stimulate root growth (there is other products as well). The leaf being eaten from the bottom up is normal, they will yellow die and fall off. There are mobile nutrients in them, as the plants uses that the leaf yellows,, wheres my pipe I think I need another hit!

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the pot will be about 5 gallon, should do for autos

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise, you said you use 20 gallon pots for photos. Can you tell me what size harvest you expect from them?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X