Fast Buds Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Buds Autoflower

I would love to hear deterrent opinions on this breeder. Recently purchased 3 of there strains and will be growing next.

I have zero complaints of Fast Buds I've purchased from them with 100% germination. I would go to them again if I need to. They may of been my very first auto flower seeds I grew so I don't remember the yields more than likely I did not grow them to their full potential being new at them. What kind of strain?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've purchased West Coast Og, California Snow, and Blackberry. I plan on growing 9 plants (3 from each strain) in a 3x3 tent 315w lec for lighting (4200k veg- 3100k flower). Soil will be kind soil top off with Roots Organic soil. Will be my first time running there strains. I'm just curious on the breeder cuz they haven't made grow weed easy as a recommended breader.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean seed distributor wholesaler like Seedsman or Nirvana or Royal Queen and many more. Fast buds is very reputable. Yes they have highly experienced breeders. Now on with your grow. Sounds like you've got a full tent that's for sure. Oh and Fast Buds had a auto grow competition here in Oregon last summer. You must of grown weed before?

I've grown damn near all the strains they got, and they all grew pretty good an consistent, the only one I had a little trouble with was GGlue, probably my fault,
      One of my favorites is C4, and Lsd25, an Tangie,but your consistently gonna get around 2-4ozs, from each plant, if growing in the right environment.
      With a few going over 6ozs.
      GoodLuck
      HappyGrowing.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Awsome information yes I have but only one auto one seed sensi seed auto Afghan skunk. Not to much experience with autos. Currently in my garden is a Nirvana Wonder woman scrog 7 gal kind soil with 315. She is finishing up.
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Freaking awesome daaamn really a beauty I do believe you know what yer doing LOL

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          Very, very nice work!

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's hard to beat that KindSoil, imo,
          Nice looking plant.

Here's a copy link to my diary if interested https://growdiaries.com/grower/cbalderson60

Comment

I haven't tried them yet but I would not hesitate to use them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X