Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What did I do :o

Hi folks.

this is two weeks away from recommended harvest time so I have it one last feed two nights ago.
    this is what I had waiting for me last night.

nothing has changed. I have fed the same amount as last time. It’s the first time I’ve seen this on my plant.

i immediately flushed with clean water and will continue to do this until Crop.

just wondering what it is please?
    nute burn?

is it still safe to crop and smoke after I’ve flushed it

thanks
    Attached Files

Hi, your plant looks healthy and on course. Without further grow details: the flushing after a feed could cause the curling; stress. There looks to be some nutrient issue there but, I wouldn't worry. For the remaining time before harvest perhaps just feed with water. plants consume less towards the end of there life. It is natural for leaves to turn yellow, die off, towards the end of the flowing period. The plant is now dying.

Looks good.

Comment

I would feed her black strap molasses (unsulfured) 1 tablespoon per gallon of water (every 2nd watering), and maybe a PK booster, but drop the N,,,

Comment

She looks right on schedure......From my experience, those slightly burnt leaf edges could be a bit of nute burn ad the spots are likely spider mites, but overall good job! Your leaves will contine to yellow as the plant pulls the nutes from them. If you harvest without any yellow leaves, you harvested too early

Comment

She is at least 3wks away. Give her more time she will plump up more. Rwise is on the right track it's what I would do.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree w/ Budgal: I see far too many white stigmas.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X