Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah cheapest 4x2 tent I can find here in Canada is a no-name one from over-seas but it's still $95.

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    I must have got mine for a hell of a deal cause the cheapest I am seeing for a 4x4' is about $78 now. I just went on eBay and searched "grow tents" and look for either 48x48" or 120x120cm, pretty sure they're just generic not sure the brand. They used to start around $44-45 and if you hold off and keep looking, you'll probably find it at least a little cheaper than $78. Sometimes you can find them for super cheap from overseas. Funny thing is I spent almost the same on my 2x2' tent (about $38).

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Got a brand name or a link to these tents? I'm in the market for something cheap and basic.

• dphipps1020
    replied
    I'm running a couple 4x4x7' tents I got on eBay for about $45 each. Could just upgrade your tent and not have to change much. Not sure if you have the space for it or not but I've had them a couple years now and they were cheap but they work great. One of those would fit your ladies perfectly, and with some space to stretch a little bit. Just a suggestion. Of course, if you're hooked like me then there's a very real possibility you'll go over what you wanted and set up a whole other tent. I went a bit over with 2 x 4x4x7' tents, a 2x2x4' tent, and an 8x8x7' tent all with ladies in different stages. I smoke a lot of weed and I probably share just as much. I'll get some pictures when they all wake up in a little bit and add them to this post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 01-17-2020, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    I went to flower and made a rookie mistake by keeping my plants in veg much longer than expected. Made a stupid timer error. So, I put a screen over the top of the plants, weaved in the branches, and cut the under growth. Got some nice large buds and yields were great! You are correct, it’s not a bad problem to have.

Leave a comment:

• dropinbiking
    replied
    Nice work man! I also have no room left in my 4x2 closet. 6 plants, and leaves are folding at the walls, you certainly could still squeeze things tighter and maximize the space you have vs adding another tent, but I say go for it! More space the better!

Leave a comment:

• Booger789
    started a topic SOIL I am starting to run out of room in my tents

I am starting to run out of room in my tents

Guess it’s a good problem to have. Wonder if the wife be pissed if I added another tent?
    3 Sour Diesel and one Blue dream. Can you tell I am kinda partial to sativas.
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X