No announcement yet.

How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had snow on the ground since before Thanksgiving here in central Montana. Right now is 16F.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I watch documentaries about Montana and Wyoming during winter that's how much I love those states.

you know those movies pirates of the caribean when boats arrive on a virgin island and its just white sand, blue sky and trees and palms. thats my weather all year round except for a few weeks of rain in late summer

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well we just have rain on our ground now. Thank goodness Au has been getting rain. My heart aches for the animals and people effected by fires.

It's about 33F and we have had drizzle, proper rain, snow showers and sun in the past few hours. Now we're starting in with lake effect snow.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

It's raining again, and again. I think I saw the sun once in two weeks! Lush and green here, abnormal warm temps. just finished a good storm that blew in from the US. Lots of cold and flu, humans and animals. Looking forward to some frost.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_D8E7834.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	366892
      Last edited by BlueberryGIrl; 01-16-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooooo thats beautiful BlueberryGIrl!

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. The reason I thought you were from eastern Canada was from your comment and your GWE name. We have a province in Canada called Prince Edward Island (PEI) and a colloquial saying about blueberries and PEI.
        Ireland looks beautiful. The Mrs and I want to travel to Ireland and Scotland sometime soon.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        What an absolutely lovely photo

Last week, ~ 28 F, then the weekend had two days for 73/75F, and now it is 36F. Warmest January I can remember. Biggest temp swings too. The bummer was the room is in a 'Winter" configuration expecting it to be colder so i am not venting all the heat from the lights. Got warm in the tents on those 75F days!

Comment

• BlueberryGIrl
        BlueberryGIrl commented
        Editing a comment
        That temperature swing sounds awful! It’s hard on anything living. I bet the plants broke out in a sweat!

The never ending shrouded greyness is only interspersed by frequent periods of heavy rain, steady moderate rain, light rain, drizzle, mist, fine mist, fog, the odd blast of thunder, howling wind, frost, a flurry of snow, a prevading dampness, barely any light after 2pm and about 6 days of diluted filtered sunlight-since October...remember the Morlocks from the Time Machine and that`s Sainsburys on a Saturday afternoon...now, bare in mind I live in England, near Wales so a certain amount of water is an everyday expectation but this is getting biblical...also, everyone is beginning to smell like a wet dog...or that could just be me....and it`s mild so everyone`s walking around like a consumption outbreak from the Victorian era, coughing and spluttering willy nilly over everyone. Ducks seem mellow though
      Last edited by PaganRich; 01-17-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        starramus Britain`s just fucking great full stop. Love my country....Sabbath, Pistols, Stones, Beatles....we are the dog`s bollocks....scared of no fucker

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        No rooks here - just dickheads for neighbors.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        better than methheads!

cold as fuck where I am and its my favorite time to grow. No dehumidifier , wood stove and central heat and all I have to do with lights on in my tent room is open the window. Free air conditioning !

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I love my woodstove; can't live without one.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a modern zoned hot water heating system that is plenty beefy, but I will fire up the wood stove when it gets frigid, and take the temp up into the low 90s just to feel cozy.

• stump
        stump commented
        Editing a comment
        cant beat the air conditioning either. Crack the window wider for colder or close to warm lol. Love growing in the winter.

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
      The never ending shrouded greyness is only interspersed by frequent periods of heavy rain, steady moderate rain, light rain, drizzle, mist, fine mist, fog, the odd blast of thunder, howling wind, frost, a flurry of snow, a prevading dampness, barely any light after 2pm and about 6 days of diluted filtered sunlight-since October...remember the Morlocks from the Time Machine and that`s Sainsburys on a Saturday afternoon...now, bare in mind I live in England, near Wales so a certain amount of water is an everyday expectation but this is getting biblical...also, everyone is beginning to smell like a wet dog...or that could just be me....and it`s mild so everyone`s walking around like a consumption outbreak from the Victorian era, coughing and spluttering willy nilly over everyone. Ducks seem mellow though
      I'm pretty much an Internationalist in the fine tradition of John Lennon. "Imagine there's no country. It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too." https://youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww "And the world will be as one." Now there was a GREAT Brit!

Comment

How's your weather.....frosty. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4578.JPG
Views:	350
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	371272
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Our weather is cloudy( so. Oregon) may be get some rain. It's in the 50s pleasant Feb. can be extremely wet. The mt. roads are getting rock slides big boulders and mud. It happens around here we just don't drive them in the dark. No snow storms here like last winter but sheese these happen when least expect it.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Highs form upper 20s to mid 70s, with lows in the teens to mid 30s, just pick a day,,,, wet and warm or cold and dry today is cool and damp, looking for 72 Sunday. Fire up the BBQ!!
            I woke up to snow a few days ago and had to go out in the rain to sweep it off the auto,,,

Comment

Beautiful sunny days and cool nights 30-60 degrees in the dirty South...
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

13 yesterday morning when I brought granddaughter to school it did get up to 16 while I was out lol
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope you wore sunblock.

Whoa a road trip scheduled for this weekend! 69 degrees tomorrow, and mid seventies for Sunday. Maybe a little hiking, and a PICNIC too. Next week i'll be firing up the wood stove if the NWS forecast is correct.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it might hit 50 on Tuesday , I'm not sweating it we are on the crest of the hill and starting the downhill slide (Positive thinking) lol

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So. Oregon today bright sunshine in the 60s starramus yes we have snow for cast next week or even on Sun.? We get the craziest temp fluxes.

Well folks the ground hog has had his say, and I'll say he's wrong, I predict 6 more weeks of winter (at least in my area). Here he would have had that shadow, had I not taken him out,,,,
                Further I think we need to prepare for another wet year just like last year

Comment

• GreenState
                  GreenState commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw PETA was out to retire Phil claiming abuse and suggested replacing him with a robot. I was thinking jeez,he was pretty lucky he doesn't live near me.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw that, Phil is wrong 60% of the time, a puppet would work, or anything, if the sun is shining its 6 more weeks of winter, if it's snowing spring in 2 weeks. And if you ever have one dig under your home you too will hate them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X