1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      happened to me on my first grow with bagseed but it appears any breeders seeds /strains can be found with male parts depending on a good handful of reasons. Shame to see when grows look so good.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      In my "bagseed" grow I have 2 males and 4 females (plus the runts I moved or culled and clones). Not what I expected but you get what you get, I expected all females from a hermie in the grow.

• herbgrower
      herbgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad Rwise I am not growing bagseed again! I have time on loan.

OK then
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hiya all! Two plants are ladies and that's final. The cups ones are also females. I noticed in the plastic pot plant that lower pair of fan leaves yellowed out and turned brown. Also I am losing one or two small leaves here and there in the lower side of plant. Overall the plant looks healthy. The other plant seems healthy too. I have given them same water. I might have skipped a day watering the plastic pot plant. Could it because I missed watering? I also attached the canopy in pic. I would really welcome any suggestions. Peace!
      2.5 x 2.5 tent
      Viparspectra PAR600
      4" Fan & Filter
      Coco-Perlite
      GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
      1x Cream Cookies
      1x Pineapple Express
      1x Northern Lights
      1x White Widow

Comment

Week 3 of flowering will be completed in couple of days. Here are the budlet pics! What do you think?
        2.5 x 2.5 tent
        Viparspectra PAR600
        4" Fan & Filter
        Coco-Perlite
        GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
        1x Cream Cookies
        1x Pineapple Express
        1x Northern Lights
        1x White Widow

Comment

Hey all! Hope you're doing fine. This is 4th week of flowering which will end in two days. I have some worries.
          For one some pistils on many buds are already turning amber and falling off. I checked for signs of hermies. I saw no nanners. I am confused because in many other forums and websites I read that it is okay. The pistils will eventually fall off and make space for new pistils while some I read that it is not normal neither good.

Secondly some leaves are yellowing and falling off. I read that it is normal for plant to shed leaves in this stage but how much is ok. I got 3/4 leaves not all at once but at some time all were yellow. After they fall off, some more 2/3 leaves started yellowing. These are leaves at the lower end of plant.

Thanks much for help in advance.! I welcome any suggestions.
          2.5 x 2.5 tent
          Viparspectra PAR600
          4" Fan & Filter
          Coco-Perlite
          GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
          1x Cream Cookies
          1x Pineapple Express
          1x Northern Lights
          1x White Widow

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            With a dense canopy like that it's pretty common for the lowest leaves to yellow and fall and it tends to slowly creep up from the bottom toward the canopy. Plants look great by the way.

• herbgrower
            herbgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks man

Week 6 of flowering completed! Since this is a bagseed I don't quite really know flowering time, I am assuming 9 weeks of flowering. Here are some bud pics. Let me know what you think of it. I also got nutrient burn(i think) in more than six leaves, four of them are severe as burn has started to eat the leaves. I have given it plain water at first notice. I also give plain water every other watering. pH is under 6-6.4 range. Once it shoot up to 6.5 but came under control two days later. Should I decrease the nutrient intake? I entered in Late Bloom as per Nebula's nutrient schedule.
          2.5 x 2.5 tent
          Viparspectra PAR600
          4" Fan & Filter
          Coco-Perlite
          GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
          1x Cream Cookies
          1x Pineapple Express
          1x Northern Lights
          1x White Widow

Comment

Everything looks great man, I dont see any nute burn. This stage in flower you should start to see yellowing because the plant is using its stored nitrogen. It is a good thing. Only worry if your tops start to yellow before bud gets ripe or you see sugar leaves getting brown.Also a ph of 6.5 is totally cool. I would not worry until it crept above 7.0.

Comment

• herbgrower
            herbgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks buddy. Yellowing is there but this was in addition to that. I will post pics tomorrow when the ladies are in daytime. I am taking it as normal for now and I also didn't defoliate much just couple of leaves particularly for things like this. I didnt know 6.5 was good! I was worried when it once went there. I'll cool off now!

Sit back abit herbgrower your going to see some purple stems, leaf yellowing perhaps?? It's all normal not to worry you got this and watch the fall colors hopefully depends how low lights out temps get?? You got this.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

SoOrbudgal Alright! now I'll take a breather. Lights at ~16, temp is high 28-31. Unfortunately not much I can do about it.

I also forgot to add the grow cup pics. Here they are!
            2.5 x 2.5 tent
            Viparspectra PAR600
            4" Fan & Filter
            Coco-Perlite
            GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
            1x Cream Cookies
            1x Pineapple Express
            1x Northern Lights
            1x White Widow

Comment

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              I can tell you the leaves going down and dying like that is par for the course. I have 8 plants that completely cover the ground of the 4by4 and I'm constantly clipping leaves off the top to get some light down, but it's not really something to worry about. You'll notice it happens faster if you let them dry right out between waterings. Beautiful plants and awesome buds you got growing on.

• herbgrower
              herbgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              Jordann Thanks you! I can't wait to see them after 8 weeks. This for a first and a bagseed grow turned out to be very exciting and fruitful by the looks of it. I can finally stop going to peddlers for a wee of peace. This grow is kind of throwback to those peddlers. You gave me seeded buds, thanks much I won't need you ever!

I'm growing bagseed as well, well bag seed I made myself from bagseed from different plants Ofer the years. Nothing like watching them bud, changes every day. Me if I stay on the watering I get less leaves dying. But on the bottom end of the plants if you see leaves that are reaching far for light. With a long stem like they're trying to get out of the plant or up to the top, just cut those off cause they're going to dye as well and they steel energy and water from the upper important side of her.
            If I was light in the tent I'd find a couple and take a pic.
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• herbgrower
              herbgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              I am watering every 1.5/2 days. I let the medium dry out but not to the point that it losses moisture. On a watering day if I dig up to 1-2 knuckle there will be moist medium. If I go by GWE I should be watering after 1 day. It is very leafy canopy and I have also tucked away some leaves. So unless I see it spreading widely to canopy I will get in motion. At this point yellowing has gone up in plastic pot plant but that was in previous week. I don't see any new one getting affected. After tomorrow 8th week will start. Let's see what happens.

So today ends the 8th week of flowering and while it feels like home stretch, the story still goes on.! They look like couple weeks away from harvest. 9th week is ripening, will give flush in 10th. There is a heatwave coming and temps are off the charts. I am trying to mitigate it by a makeshift. Had a friend given me a table fan wrapped by copper tubes. Cold icy water will flow thru pipes to create a/c like atmo. Basically the swamp cooler but with no moist and heightened humidity. This will take some time because of lockdown, there is no supply around. Have to source everything from junk.

Here are some bud pics. Some have unusual shape. Does it mean anything?
            2.5 x 2.5 tent
            Viparspectra PAR600
            4" Fan & Filter
            Coco-Perlite
            GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
            1x Cream Cookies
            1x Pineapple Express
            1x Northern Lights
            1x White Widow

Comment

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              Taisty looking buds. I guess I'm close to what you said. Still some moisture down under but so many roots i cant dig down only feel by the weight. A bathroom scale helps. More so if it's digital. I used to go by the weight of a pot full of dry soil, then figure the weight of a plant the current size, then water the dry pot of dirt with no plant. Roughly what I would water my normal plants, a gallon or so in a 3 gallon pot. Weigh that right after it stops dripping water, then weigh daily to the point it's back dry. Gives a good idea of what you have going on in the pots. It's just a few mins a day for a week to get that all figured out. I take lots of leaves off just before the switch to budding then 2 weeks after the switch,. Cuts the watering down from 2 days to 4 or 5, they can't give so much water off of their leaves, this helps keep the humidity down as well. I use plastic flower pots but I have lots of holes drilled in the bottom as well as up the sides right to the top. Acts like a fabric pot.

• herbgrower
              herbgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              Jordann As far as the roots go they're thick and circled around pot. If I go 2-3 inch down the roots are already there. I can't dig down without breaking few roots. I think it is drying up quick because the temps are high and humidity is low of course with other factors. I also added i think slightly more perlite. I water the plastic pot with 1 Gal and fabric one with 2 Gal. The runoff comes up at 2L in plastic and 4L in fabric.
              Last edited by herbgrower; 04-12-2020, 11:22 AM. Reason: wrote 8 Gal instead of 2 Gal(8L). Imperial vs metric, you know

herbgrower a little late to transplant now and won't do much at this point just gotta keep up with watering and feeding if your not to close to chopping er down. Nothing left to eat in the soil now, just drinking the water.
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Jordann Okay. Yeah I cant transplant. The plastic pot plant survived because it was only half the plant. I damaged it in very early weeks. If it was a full plant it would've needed transplant right before switch. I think I am two weeks away from harvest. I am not sure whether to wish it early or late because I don't have proper environment for drying. The temps are 33-36 C. I am worried about potency and hermie.
              2.5 x 2.5 tent
              Viparspectra PAR600
              4" Fan & Filter
              Coco-Perlite
              GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
              1x Cream Cookies
              1x Pineapple Express
              1x Northern Lights
              1x White Widow

Comment

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                They likely would of hermed by now. I set up a closet for drying. Something out of the direct light keeps it cooler but need air coming in and out to keep rh down so nothing starts to rot or mould. A small dehumidifier and a fan blowing out of the bottom vent of a tent with some flaps slightly open on the top don't have somewhere in the house that's cooler my closets are around 20 when the house is 30 for drying cause my tent is never empty. Just keep on keeping on they're looking good.

• herbgrower
                herbgrower commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah man. The temps arent at my side. I have a store room in my studio where I keep the tent. It is partially immovable at least can't move it without dismantling it. It has covered all room only half feet space at one side. While I have a/c in studio, it doesnt go to store room. I have to get portable one. Two problems with that; lockdown and budget. Still I'm hopeful. May be it won't be that bad.

Hey all! Week 9 ends today. I am worried about Plant 2(Half one). The Plant 1 is getting ready to mature. All pistils darkened and I can see the "Bud" shape now but that is not the case of plant 2. Due to heat stress it hasn't fully matured yet. It doesn't look like matter of days. What do you think? I have attached pics both in full light and flash. The plant one's trichomes are now cloudy and thick. Some of them at the core of pistils are also turning amber but I don't see like a cluster of amber trichomes. The plant two has cloudy trichomes, few amber and some clear. How far does harvest look?
              2.5 x 2.5 tent
              Viparspectra PAR600
              4" Fan & Filter
              Coco-Perlite
              GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
              1x Cream Cookies
              1x Pineapple Express
              1x Northern Lights
              1x White Widow

Comment

Hello ladies and gents, here we come to the near end of the story. I had been hit with spider mites. Couple of buds started browning. Today was 69th day in flowering. I thought to myself what better day than this. Thus came the harvest. The buds are upside down now and the pots are left merely with skeleton. Gave the grow tent a nice disinfecting mist and now wait begins!
                2.5 x 2.5 tent
                Viparspectra PAR600
                4" Fan & Filter
                Coco-Perlite
                GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
                1x Cream Cookies
                1x Pineapple Express
                1x Northern Lights
                1x White Widow

Comment

• JohnEmad
                  JohnEmad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  too bad about the spidermites but congrats on the harvest. Hope its better then expected. Well done.

• herbgrower
                  herbgrower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks man!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X