Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Still? I like Spotify. Can you do a password forgot to send an email to know your login info?

• KLAX
    replied
    My plants also listen to a lot of Grateful Dead, particularly the Europe '72 boxset (Amsterdam, May 10, 1972 is a favorite) interspersed with early Doors and Love. Interestingly, those are some of my favorites too. Lots of 1940s jump blues as well (by artists like Wynonie Harris, Big Joe Turner, Louis Jordan, Bullmose Jackson, Lucky Millander, etc.). All very common names, even today! HA!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    King Weed
    Lucas-Guitar Antoine-Guitar Charles-Bass,Keys Ruben-Drums

King Weed are an instrumental stoner rock band based out of France. Formed in 2017 as a studio project and largely anonymous, King Weed managed to gain notoriety through YouTube channels such as Stoned Meadow of Doom and 666MrDoom among several other Stoner YouTube channels. The band is also known for their prolific output, putting out several albums since 2017 along with various singles and "collections" The band had garnered criticism for grabbing artwork for their album covers without permiss

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Stop it at the payment source? Send email notification of cancellation for proof then dispute if charged? With TV streaming you Cancel but they don't stop service until the period you've paid for or the trial is up. I use Spotify, buy subscriptions, gift cards, at discount. Groupon has 2 months of free Pandora often, don't think you have to remember to cancel, not positive. I got burned with a stream by 2 days but still came out a few bucks ahead.

• Puglover1
    replied
    Stoner tunes. Panama Red. Rainy Day Women. Eventually Pink Floyd, to wind down before lights out.

Leave a comment:

• Sixwinds
    replied
    I feed mine a steady audio diet of Grateful Dead and Phish

Leave a comment:

• MehakNich
    replied
    Audible? Has anybody heard about it? I have just installed it for a free trial. Now I need to unsubscribe, but can't do this. I even tried to contact audible customer service here, but have no answer. Anybody knows what to do to avoid being charged next month?
    Last edited by MehakNich; 10-21-2022, 02:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RonSchn
    replied
    Hello! Bump here. Where do you listen to music. Faced with Spotify problem. Can't access my account.

Leave a comment:

• Tumbleweed
    replied
    Reminds me of a quote I saw, "My neighbors listen to great music, whether they want to or not."

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Now that's a doobie.

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    After that good ole mindfuck that Mr.furley just put me through, I found myself asking "where's the weed at?" which reminded me of this song so I dug into a hidden stash of Darth Vader OG from last winter and played it while rolling this joint.

*Caution Rap Music*

Some Gushers terp sauce
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_115037.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	482090

A few drops of MAC oil

Name:	20210114_115325.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	482091

Last of the 73 micron dry ice nug run to cover all the sticky stuff

Name:	20210114_115758.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	482092

Darth Vader OG from Winter 2020's headstash

Name:	20210114_120317.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	482095

Laid it in a rolling machine to hold it while I add a few scoops of kief from my big Mendo Mulcher

Name:	20210114_121108.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	482094

Rolled up and laid in a snake from some old home made shatter I made

Name:	20210114_121502.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	482096

Time to enjoy!!!

Name:	20210114_122430.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	482097

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm @ 1:10 it looks like Great Bend Army Airfield in Kansas was perhaps the main target for a nuclear attack?

I feel like I want to be intrigued know all the lyrics but I would have to listen probably 30 times and would drive myself mad dissecting the visuals and finding more rabbit holes. I can't put myself through that at this time. I did make it through the full 8:04, I thank you for the experience and will probably find myself revisiting.

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    Man, I hadn’t thought about BST for years. Got And when I die, cranked in the headphones right now.
    Thanks.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Have to pull out the old vinyl. Just seeing the old Sabbath covers reminds me of deseeding the old brown weed of my teens and cranking out Sabbath bloody Sabbath and Master Of Reality. The good old days. Good times.

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Definitely not everyone's cup of tea on here but I'd been diggin the new(old) Mr. Bungle album.

Hippies beware, Thrash metal heads you're welcome

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X