Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a few more from festival days. A very underrated time in rock music.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I was so close to getting one of John Popper's harmonicas that he threw near me but no dice. I hit the ground and was crawling through legs toward it when some lucky SOB noticed it by his foot and bent over and picked it up. I've gotten a couple drumsticks and picks and shit through the years but the one thing I really wish I had was that harmonica.

• Detken
      Detken commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you have those memories. Good times.

Comment

Pretty much my Cali reggae station on Pandora.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Right now my girls are subjected to whatever political radio/podcasts my mom's listening to (I get my own room and can set my tent up in a week or two!)...they're so not a fan. Our place is full-on Dem, but I think they get annoyed at her yelling at the radio.

If she's not home the plants like The Cult, SoM, Booka Shade, Tangerine Dream and a few of my ambient/gaming/anime playlists.
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

As I went down to check my grow this morning this is the first thing I heard.

Comment

Lately been listening to Leslie West of Mountain alot, especially Theme For An Imaginary Western, great guitar tune.
            NeilYoung an CrazyHorse is everyday listening.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              I can’t believe your saying this.... that tune has been running thru my head for the last few weeks. I heard a re-run of a Howard Stern show when Jack Bruce and Leslie West did a trans-oceanic concert using this song... freakin’ fabulous.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Farmall he'll yes, Leslie is pure hell, he keeps his Gibson hanging low on his belly, but he can rip.AllmanBros are on everyday, always, really like TomPetty, guitarist MikeCambell, he's hell too.
              We can't get into any of the music after PearlJam, I think it must have passed away,Take good care Farmall

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              What you say is true for me too.... there is a very definable cut-off point. Mine is around 1978?

Comment

• Poppa
              Poppa commented
              Editing a comment
              Bit long but enjoyable. Oh hey look up there.

Comment

I would like to know if music has an effect on growing plants, if anyone knows? That yes there is a music that will help it grow better? Like hard rock loud or bass or classical. Or the twang from older country. I think that the sound waves could have an effect on it.

Comment

For the foreseeable future - endless and endless hours of "Bea's Song", by the Cowboy Junkies. At least I change up instruments but the tremolo harmonica is my favorite...'cause I'm lazy and it's so easy to learn songs on...hopefully, the stress from my cacophony will result in a stronger bud!
                A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Yesterday I did the harvest of the Somango XXL reveg so my grow had 7 1/2 to 8 hours of Album Rock and obviously I'm currently working through section B of my rock collection. And sense I know we all came here for WEED info a picture of the harvest.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                    Bowhunterwoody commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have to pull out the old vinyl. Just seeing the old Sabbath covers reminds me of deseeding the old brown weed of my teens and cranking out Sabbath bloody Sabbath and Master Of Reality. The good old days. Good times.

• Xena
                    Xena commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man, I hadn’t thought about BST for years. Got And when I die, cranked in the headphones right now.
                    Thanks.

As newbie with no clue..I'm going with smooth Jazz mixed with gangster rap.. Trying for that smooth cool vibe with a hard core edge.

Comment

• Poppa
                    Poppa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Listen to the words of the 1st song on Black Sabbaths' Masters of Reality it will make you realize why you can't forget your first harvests surprise.

I saw Black Sabbath live with about 300,000 other crazy folks about 45yrs ago LOL
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea on here but I'd been diggin the new(old) Mr. Bungle album.

Hippies beware, Thrash metal heads you're welcome
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                      FunkyButtLovin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hmm @ 1:10 it looks like Great Bend Army Airfield in Kansas was perhaps the main target for a nuclear attack?

I feel like I want to be intrigued know all the lyrics but I would have to listen probably 30 times and would drive myself mad dissecting the visuals and finding more rabbit holes. I can't put myself through that at this time. I did make it through the full 8:04, I thank you for the experience and will probably find myself revisiting.

After that good ole mindfuck that Mr.furley just put me through, I found myself asking "where's the weed at?" which reminded me of this song so I dug into a hidden stash of Darth Vader OG from last winter and played it while rolling this joint.

*Caution Rap Music*

Some Gushers terp sauce
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210114_115037.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	482090

A few drops of MAC oil

Name:	20210114_115325.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	482091

Last of the 73 micron dry ice nug run to cover all the sticky stuff

Name:	20210114_115758.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	482092

Darth Vader OG from Winter 2020's headstash

Name:	20210114_120317.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	482095

Laid it in a rolling machine to hold it while I add a few scoops of kief from my big Mendo Mulcher

Name:	20210114_121108.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	482094

Rolled up and laid in a snake from some old home made shatter I made

Name:	20210114_121502.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	482096

Time to enjoy!!!

Name:	20210114_122430.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	482097

Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now that's a doobie.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X