Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Didn’t you ever wonder who I was? Tell you what you don’t even have to guess because, I’ll give you a clue (and I think you’ll be awed): I’m equal to or greater than a God, Oh Gracie, I am higher than all of the stars and the sun, I am “The Shining One”."

You've never heard this one AFORE!

Comment

Just played em some Belamy Bros. They seemed to like "Mamma likes to Reggae". 🙃

Comment

Depends on the strain..Allman brothers for the indicas.
        Sativas like a bit of Loggins and Messina (especially in the winter) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGykFrSzy5c
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

https://youtu.be/APvaP86BzCc a leedle NIN in the morning to get the testosterone flowing!

these pics belong on the solo cup thread, but I'm gonna put em here. Working on the fourth node already. No nutes only Happy Frog, and distilled water. Seed was placed in a Rapid Rooter, and it was placed in the Happy Frog which is in a peat pot. And then of course in a reasonable facsimile of a solo cup. Also the struggling mutant daughter "back up" with a close up. You can sort of see cotyledons forming that haven't split as yet. She's a FREAK! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0297.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	367852Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0298.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	367853Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0299.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.81 MB ID:	367854Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0300.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	367855

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119_095813.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	367878
            Hit the Pandora button this a.m.and this started the hash making music.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Great music ,you got there my friend, love Marley

"remind me of an old Latin song my uncle used to play on his old 45 when he used to be alive." I think we might be the old uncle, but were still alive.

Last edited by starramus; 01-20-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Hail to the strong willed and fighters till the end. We don't let no stinking uncle "arthritis" take my fun away rock on

My plants' musical tastes are widely varied. From a German electronic group from the 70s.

And from the Slovenian band Laibach.

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Good choice of music

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200120_153653.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	368296

Comment

Had the Bellamy Bros goin this morning... They seemed to like Mamma Likes to Reggae 😂

Comment

Neo-hippie, live jam bands. Studio music is nonartistic puke. Live music happens exactly the way the songs are supposed to sound at that time, in that place. Phish are the lord of jams and cover songs. Their versions of 'Rocky Top' will have you jumpin' on your feet and slappin' yer neighbors wife on the fanny.
                Anyone say's different's a damn liar.

Last edited by Gingerbeard; 01-20-2020, 08:13 PM.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

Man, there is some weird crappy music out there in the last 35 years and frankly, I like very little of it... hope that’s not too honest. Seems like after 1974, it all fell apart

Comment

She is GREAT in "Finding Altamira"
                    Last edited by starramus; 01-21-2020, 10:27 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

Farmall

My grandmother

Told my mother

that "your music is weird", don't play it in my house.

Your honesty is appreciated and no offense is taken,
                      I just have a huge selection of music that spans many years past and present.

Comment

• Farmall
                        Farmall commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have NOTHING present.... my last album could have easily been Terrapin Station

Comment

• Detken
                        Detken commented
                        Editing a comment
                        mendocino beano

Is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        With leather?

• Detken
                        Detken commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Leather? Hmmm . . . no foolin' . . .

Guess you were born to have adventure

Please support the Firesign Theatre's recorded works and entire catalog.This great graphic courtesy of the BigWallyFilms channel. Check out the animated vers...
                      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
                        OlderNOTwiser commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Regnad Kcin! I have it on vinyl, cd and now on USB for travel. All of the background references for politics or the state of the world in general...I find I have to explain it all to my friends only a decade or so younger. And of course they're straight AF! I still ask my 6 y.o. granddaughter how can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X