Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NeilYoung and CrazyHorse, Yes, AllmanBros.
    And the Stones are always close by.
    HappyGrowing.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Ye gods, I'm screwed
      audible books, podcasts and YouTube
      sometimes there's music. When there is music, I listen to both kinds, loud and obnoxious

Comment

Honestly, I just sit with my girls and breathe on them.. I find they really like that

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Brodude! Free CO2 for the masses! No more relying on global warming. That is quite a load off. I'm going old school burn more high-sulfur coal for the hell of it!

I listen to a lot of (loud) music from the 50's to current, yes Buddy Hollie just might be playing, or Spooky tooth (some of you Vets may know this group), Jimi, Janis, Old Dirty Dog, etc. etc. etc.. The digital system plays 68 days without a repeat. Still adding to it from LP and RTR tape (I have more than 1000 tapes)

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          Was at my dads, over the holidays

Found an 8-track tape
          Then had to explain it to 13 year old niece "that's bigger than my phone"

Saw Spooky Tooth way back when Their version of I am the walrus is awesome.
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely! And just try googling the lyrics to find who the hell they are,,,,
          I would have luved to see them live, I bought some tapes from Vietnam Vets and found them.
          Last edited by Rwise; 01-04-2020, 08:06 AM.

• OlderNOTwiser
          OlderNOTwiser commented
          Editing a comment
          Saw Cheech and Chong the same year and venue. Right up close and personal. For those that don't know, they did the skits we heard on albums. Think of it as a standup comic but waaay more graphic and physical. The Payday bar stuck to the other dogs butt was hysterical.

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          OlderNOTwiser you should have posted a link. most have not heard it. An ominous tune that listened to in my black light lit room illuminating a Zig Zag man fluorescent poster. "I am he as you are he as you are me!" much more profound than you might realize. https://youtu.be/g6lUiphOTVY

Ok how's about DEADHEADS? Anybody been on tour? Got a parking lot store or two? Holding onto bootlegs?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I never went with em when they left but I caught 2 Dead shows 😎

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a lot of GD cassette tapes, some audience perspective, some off the amp, way too many! I have been trading them off 10 at a time,,,, decks all need belts, no time for it,,,

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          I would catch the Northeast part of the tour. After the came around the Great Lakes I'd pick them up in Highgate or Agusta. Followed them down through Foxboro, the Centrum, Hartford, JFK, The Spectrum, Giants Stadium, RFK and pretty much never went past RFK.

I was at Highgate the year Jerry died (around seven weeks before)

Never occurred to me to play the Dead for the plants :-)

My plants are laid back, they like the Allman brothers and jam bands. When they're drunk they like electro pop, indie pop and indie rock. They love Thom Yorke always. I'd like to think I'm raising intellectual plants. Smoking this weed makes me smarter.

Comment

Rwise. Are you in michigan, I would donate some herbs for a few of those tapes man. I know it's a crap shoot but I can be hopeful.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I am in Oklahoma, Tulsa/Sapupla area

My plants and myself are liking more exotic tunes such as this Persian number. Imagine filling the bong with your heaviest Indica, and schmoozing with Golshifteh. https://youtu.be/Jq2FfRcTKFI

Comment

Good stuff guys, love the wide range of musical taste in hear.

Comment

Good morning.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• BR2K
                BR2K commented
                Editing a comment
                I think I'll have this on repeat...

Something new, but something old! https://youtu.be/q0hyYWKXF0Q

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-07 (38) Tones And I - Dance Monkey (Lyrics) - YouTube.png Views:	0 Size:	897.5 KB ID:	363977
              Last edited by starramus; 01-07-2020, 11:31 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

Comment

Rush is on repeat the last few days. RIP to one of the greatest drummers of all time!
                2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
                6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
                Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
                260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Well, of course, no show tunes. That's just common sense.

My plants and I make music together. Or, at least I sing to them. Recently a Drifter's inspired, "Under the Grow Lights." ( ... just my reefer and me ...) And me and my new group, Bacca Racca and the Colas, are working on a do-wop-inspired a-cappela "Do the Droop (Droop)." The Colas have trouble with the dance steps, though.

Have I revealed too much?
                2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
                2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
                2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
                2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X