Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of a quote I saw, "My neighbors listen to great music, whether they want to or not."

Comment

Hello! Bump here. Where do you listen to music. Faced with Spotify problem. Can't access my account.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Still? I like Spotify. Can you do a password forgot to send an email to know your login info?

Audible? Has anybody heard about it? I have just installed it for a free trial. Now I need to unsubscribe, but can't do this. I even tried to contact audible customer service here, but have no answer. Anybody knows what to do to avoid being charged next month?
      Last edited by MehakNich; 10-21-2022, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Stop it at the payment source? Send email notification of cancellation for proof then dispute if charged? With TV streaming you Cancel but they don't stop service until the period you've paid for or the trial is up. I use Spotify, buy subscriptions, gift cards, at discount. Groupon has 2 months of free Pandora often, don't think you have to remember to cancel, not positive. I got burned with a stream by 2 days but still came out a few bucks ahead.

I feed mine a steady audio diet of Grateful Dead and Phish

Comment

Stoner tunes. Panama Red. Rainy Day Women. Eventually Pink Floyd, to wind down before lights out.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

My plants also listen to a lot of Grateful Dead, particularly the Europe '72 boxset (Amsterdam, May 10, 1972 is a favorite) interspersed with early Doors and Love. Interestingly, those are some of my favorites too. Lots of 1940s jump blues as well (by artists like Wynonie Harris, Big Joe Turner, Louis Jordan, Bullmose Jackson, Lucky Millander, etc.). All very common names, even today! HA!
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X