Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do your plants listen too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I used to play machine gun from Hendrix to my AK-47 lollll Now and then some Enjoy the Silence from Depeche Mode.... Well now mostly the news on the internet.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Heard this Chris Stapelton song today and it caught me so played it a few times while working with the plants.

Comment

Anything less heavy, and all I get is popcorn lol

Comment

This'll get ur girls off to a quick start every morning!

Max Frost's debut album Gold Rush available now: https://Atlantic.lnk.to/GoldRushIDSubscribe for more official content from Max Frost:https://Atlantic.lnk.t...
            3x3' space in back of closet
            VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
            Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
            Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
            Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
            1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                      FunkyButtLovin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Saw them in OKC summer of '99 I think. They were good, my brother still has an autographed Fly's poster from that show on his bedroom wall. The Holiday Man cover.

• Detken
                      Detken commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like fun. I really like this song. But its the only one I know by them. LOL

Plus the vid is fucking great.

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post

Comment

Dancing Days
                      Last edited by Gracey; 10-05-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
                        Not a big reggae fan. I never progressed that far musically. But I do like the Police's white boy version of it.

Comment

You've got me started on bands I saw live back in the late 90s, early 2000's. So many memorable bands, I'll take you guys on a ride through the last few festivals in OKC at All Sports Stadium.
                          7-15-1998 H.O.R.D.E. Festival

Also there were Barenaked Ladies, Huffamoose and David Garza. KattFest is right around the corner...

Comment

• Detken
                            Detken commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It was a great time for music, I never mind returning to great times like that.

Less than 2 month later at the same venue.
                          9-6-1998 KATT Fest

Brother Cane, Fixture and Waffle also played. This was another great festival, with only 2 members Local H put on the most memorable performance of the night and one of my all time fave live shows.

Comment

In this house there's a lot of 60s and 70s music on the sound system, or music that has the same sound (more or less) as the 60s and 70s. Mainly Rock, but also a fair share Folk music and even some Pop and Disco from time to time. Depends on the mood of the people living here I guess. But since I'm not alone in this house, I too have to compromise from time to time.

According to my "Spotify charts" the groups/artists I've listened to the most are;

1. My Morning Jacket
                            2. Pink Floyd
                            3. Creedence Clearwater Revival
                            4. Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real
                            5. Led Zeppelin

If it's groovy it's groovy

- C

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X