Gwe: Solo cup grow off : 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwe: Solo cup grow off : 2020

It's the 2020 Grow Weed Easy.com Forum Grow off.

Because of NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside we have the best access for sharing and growing cannabis. From the Website to the Fourm we are part of the best resources for Growing weed on the internet. A big thanks goes out to the both of them for they continued support to host this place and This Grow Off.
    Now Let's show them what we've got.

The Rules: For the finalist and competitors.

1) launch time is 12:01 am JAN 1 2020 IN YOUR TIME ZONE OR AFTER. You may start with a seed or cut a clone after that time, Folks in Baker island have the best time advantage!

2) Your Plant must be grown between January 1st 2020 and all enters for competition need to be submitted by April 10th 2020.

3) Your plant and root system must be contain and grown completely in a standard 18oz or less solo cup the whole grow, It's a solo cup grow off.

4) You may grow as many plants as you like, any cannibas variety, Hemp, Feminized or Regular, Photoperiod or Autoflower.

but...

5) Entries for judging are limited to one plant per grower so make it your best cup/plant.

6) Post updating your progress here, Judging will be held in a New Thread after April 1st 2020.

If they is a question please Tag me with a Mr.furley
    The threads can get rather large and some comments can be missed.

THE RULES: If you do not intend to enter the judging side of the grow off.

1). HAVE FUN.

MAY THE BEST CUP WIN.

:EDIT: 1/11/20

Judging criteria- grow a badass plant in a small cup.

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 01-11-2020, 12:42 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Ready to grow......
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191230_222244.jpg
Views:	4436
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	361487

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley I expect to see you produce a solid 12 oz. in there.

• Mrblu
      Mrblu commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not the size, but how you use it lol

Wish I could join.. I already clipped my clones last week and my girls are already in week 3 of flower now.. My Black Friday seeds haven't quite made it yet.. but maybe I have one freebie I can dig up to join with one cup, lol

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      C'mon. All the cool kids are doing it.

Imo drop a some auto seeds that SoOrbudgal was kind enough to front me because I was too disorganized to get my seeds ordered on time.

I'm also going to do a few cuttings in the clone along, and whatever makes it out alive from that will go on to glory or root bound death, or death from testicularity (male pattern ballness) in this epic quest.
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

And drop.....

Name:	IMG_20200101_003128.jpg
Views:	4610
Size:	3.50 MB
ID:	361752Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191231_225641_756.jpg
Views:	4304
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	361751
      *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
      ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
      *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
      *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
      You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Jiffy CUPS? Wow man, bold move!

It has begun........the contenders..GG#4 x 2, Quarter Pounder x1 Hindu Kush x 1 Good luck everybody and lets have fun!!!!!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

Will start 3 Autos from Mephisto Genetics. 3 Bears OG, Walter White and Beary White(WW x 3 Bs OG) x 3 Bears OG.
        Just placed the seeds in between paper towel in a plastic container. Wet down with tap water and put in a warm dark place.
        Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-01-2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

2 seeds Germinated only 1 will make the cup,
          GDP,
          Happy New Years,
          May All your grows be fantastic.

Name:	20200101_000632.png
Views:	4227
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	361768

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            glad to see the real GDP coming back, not the mendo purps

Happy New Year, and Happy Grow Games!!!!

Here are my seed drops and my cuttings! I wanted to drop seeds and start cutting right at midnight, but I realized I put off cleaning and prepping, so I did that, got my starts started pretty late, SEVERAL PRECIOUS HOURS! Okay, just 1..

Except Mango cuttings. I'm going to have to cut that shit in the morning, I'm beat.

The clones are also going in the clone along, and whatever makes it out of that alive will go on to play here.

WOOT!
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

I dropped 3 dark devil so I could take the 2 best ,then for the main grow I dropped 4 cbd strains and 4 sativa strains
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I've started a Gorilla Glue Auto from seedsman. Good luck everyone and here's to 2020!

She will be growing beside all my other girls, only a few days behind them.

Name:	20200101_052925-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	4160
Size:	805.5 KB
ID:	361794Click image for larger version

Name:	20200101_052921-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	4194
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	361796Click image for larger version

Name:	20200101_052930-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	4212
Size:	921.0 KB
ID:	361795
              Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Well boys and girls, I am just going to be a lurker on this one and see what I can learn from all y'all!
                Good luck and the best new year/decade to one and all!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully I can learn a thing or two during this challenge so here's my solo Alaskan Purple(seedsman) seed. Good luck !!!!
                  Attached Files
                  4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
                  GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
                  Second.Grow​​
                  PC.Grow
                  Grow.3
                  4th.Grow
                  I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
                    OlderNOTwiser commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was a toss up between the Alaskan Purple and the White Widow Seedsman freebies for me. I chose WW and glad to be watching the purple.

• NickyChicks
                    NickyChicks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OlderNOTwiser awesome! I have 3 of the white widow (seedsman) along with some others in my tent right now that I started about 5 days ago. I have a thread of my grow, check it out if you want. The plan is to log the whole grow.

• FunkyButtLovin
                    FunkyButtLovin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have 1 Seedsman White Widow cutting in that bowl from seed just like the AP. Both have been very vigorous and quite a joy to grow so far.

I'm going to keep it real simple and lazy this time. I just cut a few small clones, dipped them in Hormex #1 powder then straight into 6.5pH tap water in the brand new KFC Custom Clone Propagation Station. If they root, I plan to choose one or two for the grow off and the rest will be given away or used for experiments.

I have here 4 Alaskan Purple, 1 White Widow, 1 White Caramel Cookie and just for the hell of it because it was a super low sucker branch I was removing anyway 1 Lemon Auto .

Name:	20200101_055446.jpg
Views:	4407
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	361814

Comment

• DingusKhan
                    DingusKhan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chicken containers are the best! I've been rocking a Costco Rotisserie Cloner for several years now, but it accidentally got tossed when I left it out on the kitchen counter to wash after popping my last seeds. I think I know where I can find another, but they're closed today.

Dropped a Seedsman freebie White Widow last night. Took the photo early in the evening and completely forgot the rest of the process! All snug in bed and eyes pop wide open...WTF! Did you get baked up and forget to put the damned seed in the Majestic shot glass? Yup.
                  TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
                  EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
                  AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
                  IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X