Is it ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Is it ready?

Hi all. Hope life is treating you all well and Santa emptied his sack in front of your face with your mouth open in awe!!!
    Do you reckon these are ready yet? I know they aren't close to the size of the buds you're probably used to, but as my first attempt using organic feeds, I'm not upset with my results, and I've learned as I tried so no time was wasted. Anyway, this is where I'm at, so is it time yet?

Your pistols are turning orangish...so that’s a good thing. Your BEST choice will come from closeup examination of the trichomes that cover the bud. As you have probably read, clear mean more time, milky mean mighty darn close and in some cases...good to go and 15-25% amber color, liftoff!

since it is hard to tell without a close up magnified image, you’ll be best using a magnifier or jewelers loupe, macro lens or whatever you have to look in there and see where your at. My best advice is based on. 1.) strain, preferred use and urgency of plant condition. Plants look good so...unless they’re sativa and will take a longer flowering time, just look at the trichomes and go from there

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job with your grow, your only gonna get better, with each grow,
      Farmall answered your questions above.
      Try your best not to harvest early, I know it's hard waiting, but I promise you, it will be worth the wait.
      You can always ,cut a little bud off the bottom, dry it ,and try it out, if you need a little smoke.
      You did good. Keep it up.

The proof is in the magnification. Get that loupe!
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought my Mrs some diamond earrings for her birthday and she decided she wanted a ring to go with them and she bought one of them loupes to look at the diamond in the ring so I'll go raid her jewellery box for it

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw that episode on “ I Love Lucy” and “The Honeymooners”. Make sure you put it back in the EXACT spot!!

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      And, you will need to clean it before returning it

The hijinks will ensue 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X