No announcement yet.

Calling Okies! Will you sign it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can be unsurprising it pass recreation statue being a place that allows guns..

Comment

Originally posted by Sww View Post
      It can be unsurprising it pass recreation statue being a place that allows guns..
      Pardon? I'm missing something.

Comment

And I will be keeping all my fire arms, and this bill supports that!
        I myself think the gun laws need to go backward as open carry for anyone is not a good idea, I was just fine with licensing,,,

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise one shell or a hundred, it only takes one to do the job.

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          Well it wouldn't do for me to carry a gun, too many people out there that need shooting.
          Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 12-28-2019, 11:41 AM.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          But they aint worth the cost of the bullet,,,

They have withdrawn the application, maybe going to reword it or who knows,,,

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they withdrew it because they didn't want to mess up the business they have started.

Keep up the fight Rwise I waited 40yrs for legal here.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

this is the new version. Filed yesterday. Have only read it once, and I don’t see anything alarming in this, and it keeps 788 for medical in whole it appears. I won’t pass my judgement yet till I read it a few more times.
          4x4 flower tent
          sour dream
          Blue Diesel
          Trainwreck
          platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
          Green Dream
          Sour Dream
          blue dream
          Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Downloaded, off to read,,,, and reread,,,

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            So far it reads better, I still dont think it will pass or even get on the ballot, prove me wrong Okies!

Good morning and welcome to my confusion! Lets say for conversation this passes. I have my medical license, and am carrying my own grown weed. Now I run across an old friend I have not seen in ages and we break out a joint and pass it,,, under my medical passing is not permitted, what now? Would we be legal under the "new" law or would I still be under the medical rules as long as I hold the permit? And why would I need to keep the medical permit? I dont see any limits on THC, however in one place hemp is not MJ and in another Ruderalis is, but is that not hemp as well? For my part anything below 5% THC is hemp,,, make rope, cloths, paper, CBD oil, etc.!
          With a 12/12 plant limit at a single residence, that seems a bit limiting, what if I have 3 or more people in the residence? (medical does not have this limit, just a permit for each 6/6 per person)
          Under recreational one can sell up to an Oz, did I read that correct? I can sell nothing. I have been told I can give it to other permitted folks up to 3 Oz at a time, I have not confirmed that with OMMA.

Comment

Ok I am re reading,, here's my take so far;
            1.(7) Ruderalis as MJ, not hemp,,,,, are they taking it that all autos are pure Ruderalis?
            4.(1)(a) Sales up to an once permitted and/or 8 grams concentrate by individuals,,, I dont see how they expect this to work, when I was selling an Oz was the largest ask for, and I sold them all day. What about that 15% tax?
            4.(b)(i) and (ii) allows one to keep all their harvest, not just 8 Oz,,, I like this
            4.(1)(e) transporting live plants only for testing, manufacturing and donation,,,, I see no provision to purchase and take home any live plant, nor do I see it prohibited.

It's not perfect, but it'll do if it passes!

Comment

• Booger789
              Booger789 commented
              Editing a comment
              What I like most about it. Is that it leaves medical intact. So if you keep your med card, then nothing to worry about. Outside of having to buy your rights back from the state. Haven’t had much time to read it and reread it yet. I’ve only read it twice so far and I am a slow reader and learner so it will take me awhile to come to a conclusion.

Also read 808

Comment

Anyone heard when the partitions will be out for signatures?

Comment

In talking with others, there is no support for this bill, with comments like "I am happy with the laws we have now" and "this will only get in the way of medical",,,
                When it comes out for signatures I will sing it, it will not make it to the vote, but I will do what I can to help got it there. Even the na sayers say it will pass if it gets to the vote,,,,

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                  Eliot Pryor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are correct. Me too.

I am thousands miles away so I don't think what I say would be very relevant to a state law which has to be meticulous as opposed to a national law because it has more interest to protect. Having said that I think we should treat cannabis as we treat alcohol. There should be a limit to amount of consumption(like a DUI). Cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, shrooms and coffee are natural substances, they should be treated same.
                Last edited by herbgrower; 01-27-2020, 01:07 PM.
                2.5 x 2.5 tent
                Viparspectra PAR600
                4" Fan & Filter
                Coco-Perlite
                GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
                1x Cream Cookies
                1x Pineapple Express
                1x Northern Lights
                1x White Widow

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Add shrooms to that list, and they are being looked into for decriminalization, and or medical.

• herbgrower
                  herbgrower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sure, Why not!

The entire concept of someone else telling me what I can and can’t put into my own body is absurd. Legalization is a good thing. I was in San Francisco for New Year’s Eve and most people were smoking rather than drinking. There were no fights and people were really friendly. Was a blast.

Comment

FILED for the record 12/27/2019; APPEAL/PROTEST as to the constitutionality of SQ807, filed with OK Supreme Court 01/17/2020 (SC case no. 118582); SQ807 is active and on hold with SOS until all appeals and protest are resolved with the Court.
                  If the changes I was told today are made it will not pass, or even get to the vote (no rec grow)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X