Liquid Koolbloom - anyone use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Koolbloom - anyone use it?

Have you used Koolbloom, if so what is your opinion of it? Do you Really Need to Use the Dry stuff at the very end of flowering?
    3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
    3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
    Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
    2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
    4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
    6" Oscilatting Fan
    GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
    "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

I've never used it. I'm using Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5 with unsulfured molasses 2tlbs. per gallon. During flowering stage. I like the bit of N it feeds in blooming. When I see cloudy trichs I quit with the bloom feed and just go with last couple of waterings molasses or no molasses on last watering. I wonder what makes dispensary bud taste like motor oil burning what brings out that chemical kinda taste?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I use it in my hydro set up. I don't know about soil at all but I use it after vegging. It adds to the smell for sure. I have tried it with and without. It is supposed to bulk it up as well but I'm not sure about that. Good growing !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Howdy Sledrock, I have been using the Liquid Kool Bloom for the last two (and current) grows. It does seem to help the buds 'bulk up' compared to not using it, and it does increase the aroma of the buds as well. I use it in the dosage of 1 ml per gallon of water (as per GH feeding schedule) in my DWC grow. I have not tried the dry Kool Bloom at the end of the grow, but I might try it for another grow to see if it makes any improvement in the bud quality. I would strongly recommend using it in a hydroponic grow, but I do not know if it would be of any benefit for a soil grow.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Sledrock
          Sledrock commented
          Editing a comment
          DW2 Thanks for the response! I hadn't planned on adding any supplements to my grow, but I ordered something from Amazon and I needed to buy another item so I would get free shipping, so thought "what the heck" and I added Kool Bloom to my order. I didn't buy the Dry Stuff but may do that later. Keep us posted on how the Dry Stuff works for you...

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        I've never used it. I'm using Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5 with unsulfured molasses 2tlbs. per gallon. During flowering stage. I like the bit of N it feeds in blooming. When I see cloudy trichs I quit with the bloom feed and just go with last couple of waterings molasses or no molasses on last watering. I wonder what makes dispensary bud taste like motor oil burning what brings out that chemical kinda taste?
        @SoOrgal Maybe the Dispensaries add 10W50 to their weed so it will weigh more - Lol
        3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
        3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
        Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
        2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
        4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
        6" Oscilatting Fan
        GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
        "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          No doubt LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X