No announcement yet.

Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I water, I wait until plants literally start asking. I'll show you what I mean. Pictures below just before water and an hour or so after. I have 5 in this grow, I wait for the first signs of being dry then water. You can see before and after what I mean
    Attached Files
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

I see what ya mean...I noticed my plants drooping a bit before the last watering...given my recent learning experience, I wanted to make sure they were actually needing some water. So, now it's finger in to the first knuckle, lift the pot to check the weight, and...watch the leaves for a slight sag.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        You got this golfnrl I had to overcome my fear of overwater did that a couple times, now I wait an feel the soil lift the pot. Sometimes indoor with mine takes longer to dry with my LEDs.

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        When I first started indoors I was using 5 gal buckets with drainage holes, and still managed to overwater. Airpots made it almost impossible to over saturate, I still have to keep myself in check. It's all a learning curve,

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        I am quite capable of overwatering, even in smart pots and air pot! You can watch me do it on my thread.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X