Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    This looks like it should work fine, I also have those 3legged screens but have not used indoor yet. Mine are 12" across with 3 1/2" squares. Are you doing just one screen per tote?

Leave a comment:

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    The top screen looks like a pagan special! If this works well I can see this or similar in my future. I'm enjoying topping and lst but this looks like fun as well.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    started a topic Experiment in vertical no stress training

Experiment in vertical no stress training

'Sup, folks, here's my experiment in vertical training. I'm trying to avoid any kind of horizontal training because I want to get them to grow up and out; I don't want to compromise their height.

I've read the tutes on GWE on screen of green, but some of the plants have been trained so much that there's no stretch left in them when the switch is flipped. At least that's what I observe in quite a few pictures. And my problem on recent grows has been that some of the plants don't get tall enough to really take advantage of the light sweet spot.

So I've topped all three, and they all have 8 colas; Shiva 1 (left rear) is the leader and may very well need some horizontal training because she is the beast and ahead of the other two (another Shiva and a Blue OG). I got that empty space to train Shiva 1's top colas into.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dec15JPG.JPG
Views:	673
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	357587

I think sometime soon within the next week or so, I'll attach the screens I invented in my dungeon laboratory with to separate my colas. It's been driving me mad trying to come up with a way to "lift and separate" each cola. I'm hoping this will work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.JPG
Views:	558
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	357588

The only training I'm doing is bending leaves and stems to provide as much exposure to lower bud sites as possible. We all know that bending the stems is good for them, and the leaves are getting a workout as well. The screens are at 7" height, and I'm hoping to get the colas to reach the screen before I flip the switch.

Then I'll be able to guide colas where I want them to go with just a little leaning, hopefully.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X