Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    No kidding about the phone, i'm going to work out something with a member here to show me how to set this up cause i'm not able to. I'm going to talk with him later. Yes the space I get it. And yes I think what I've noticed with my grow on release is that the harvest time is on track per seed strain info.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I've condluded that in my setup, on my time schedule, less horizontal training is better. My first consideration has to be the limited amount of space I have, so I have to make that work. We'll see how these babies shoot up over the next 3 weeks, and take it from there!!

Girl, you really need to get a smart phone and post photos.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Alltatup I think you did a good thing this time around. If I may say abit about my 2 photos I got nearly done. I took the ties off them 3wks ago. Had arms and center trunk strapped down with wire. After removing them at approx. 35days into flowering the arms slowly extended upwards the colas seem to be swelling more without restraints. I figured stretch was nearly over and I had plenty of height left. You may of found the key component on your cola lengths. Just a thought, anyhoo sorry if I rambled. Party on!

• alltatup
    replied
    No tie-down: this is a VERTICAL grow, I want to see the colas get taller, so I'm minimally training them. I bend the stems back and forth to give them strength and because they like it, I bend them away from each other, and I'm tucking leaves, exposing the shorter colas. It is different this time because I removed the tie-down thingies I had attached to my net pots, so I have nowhere to tie them down. I'm letting them go free-style with just a little guidance from me. No horizontal training at all.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    So what is your plan now? I know you were hoping to change things up in this new grow. Conventional tie-down? They do look lush

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    No assembly line bondage for you

Bespoke bondage for all 😁

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I like the freedom you have given them too. Very lush and green.

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dec28 flower.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	360751

Switched to 12/12 yesterday.

They rebelled against being framed and constrained. They howled and cried all night, so I took off the cages today. They heaved a sigh of gratitude and spread out.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DingusKhan One reason I dearly love my hydro setup...

• DingusKhan
    replied
    That's impressive growth since you started this thread 8 days ago!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal They are 32 days old--almost 5 weeks from germination.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    How old are those now alltatup?

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	new dec21 3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.48 MB ID:	359670

I did some stem bending this morning, exposing bud sites. Shiva the big girl on the left definitely needed a little bending to approximate where the other two are. Then I put on the screens, as all plants are getting wide and it would risk damage to wait any longer:

Click image for larger version  Name:	dec23 screens.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	359671

Here's a closeup of big Shiva so you can hopefully see the colas:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	shiva1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	359672

I will try to wait this week out to lollypop, defol flip the switch and the nutes, unless the situation gets dire.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They need the leaves to power growth in veg. I try not to touch them unless they're sweating.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I think your spot on, it's me not keeping hands off the bushy growth always wanting to clean it up too much too soon.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X