Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wibe
    replied
    thanks for sharing.. I contacted a few recreational providers about getting seeds and got shut down similarly..

likewise I'm disappointed about the lack of lineage revealed with all the rebounding going on of strains.

Zero transparency in Canadian cannabis right now as it's over ridden by capitalist cash grabbers unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Yea they sound abit uncaring to me try check out this small canadian company i have used and highly recomend as awesome costumer care safe package arrived 7days after order canada to nz and freebies were awesome i brought 2 x pineapple express. 2 x amnesia X. They gave me 4 x pineapple ex. 6 x amnesia X. 2 x gorrilla widow . and 3 x mystery which are 1 of 3 diff strains so i brought 4 seeds received 15 and growing well all autos and company is white widow rocks awesome company if you make a purchase can you please use me as i recommended you with my email coromandel07866@gmail.com as i will get a extra perk so either way try them awesome i believe

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I've also bought from True North, and had a positive (enough) experience with them, that I bought more from them.

• DingusKhan
    replied
    In another thread, alltatup announced that she's moving to OREGON, and we oregonians have hijacked her thread to try to get the entirety of GWE to move here.

To that end: most dispensaries here in legal-Oregon (and there are a metric-shit-load of dispensaries here) sell clones and seeds. There is also a WALK IN SEED STORE in Eugene, Oregon. No bitcoin, no anonmity wrapping, etc etc.

Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Hey YYCannabis, im assuming your from canada... have you ever checked out Budmail.com..out of B.C? They have really good products and a wide selection. Seeds as well(sonoma seeds B.C) I have made many purchases here and always satisfied. Also, if your looking for seeds have a look at True North Seed Bank..lots of different suppliers and strains. I'v ordered seeds from here and Canuk seeds also.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    With so many other options from vendors who appear to give the least bit of shit about their clients, you certainly don't owe THESE guys any devotion.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    started a topic Canadian LP seeds

Canadian LP seeds

One of my licensed providers is Tweed (aka Spectrum Therapeutics). They not only offer the usual dry flower/oils/capsules etc. but they also offer seeds for patients that are registered to grow their own plants. I looked tonight, and once again, they only have 2 options. I decided to make use of their chat feature to find out more about the seeds. See my chat log below...

Chat started: 2019-12-11 12:55 AM UTC

(12:55:06 AM) ME: Why do I only see two types of seeds available?

How can I find more information about the strain specifics?

(12:55:23 AM) *** Chris joined the chat ***

(12:55:40 AM) Chris: Hello there,

at this time we only have two offerings for seeds,

We do not have any specifics as each out come is different depending on the grower

(12:56:20 AM) ME: 1) Do you plan to have more seed offerings any time soon?

(12:56:36 AM) Chris: We do not know what products will be offered in the future, but it is possible to see more options

(12:57:02 AM) ME: come again?

(12:57:18 AM) Chris: At this time, no information for future products is available

(12:57:20 AM) ME: whay do you mean by “see more options”?

(12:57:32 AM) Chris: It is possible more options ( seeds ) could be available.

(12:57:38 AM) ME: ah

(12:58:25 AM) ME: so you don’t provide any info related to the strain of the seeds? Lineage?

(12:58:30 AM) Chris: That is correct

(12:59:48 AM) Chris: We're just shutting down for the evening now

But would love to help, please feel free to call us at 1-855-558-XXXX or contact us after 8am EST tomorrow morning, we would be more than happy to continue this discussion with you

(01:00:25 AM) ME: I’ll be transferring my Rx to another provider.

(01:00:32 AM) Chris: We are sorry to hear this,.

(01:01:09 AM) *** Chris left the chat ***

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X