Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    agreed, YYCannabis, it's an interesting kind of hypocrisy the Federal Govt. is promoting here in the Great White North...weed is legal now (thank God) but it's still a sin...producers can't advertise, no brand endorsements permitted, etc. and with legal edibles coming in a month or two nothing permitted that looks, tastes or smells appealing. i understand the obvious need to keep (especially) edibles out of kids' hands and so on but there's gotta be a better way...right now it's kinda like buying booze in Ontario in the seventies

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to legality! It's wonderful, and yes, the learning curve can be steep. And if you're paying top dollar for seeds, it can get quite spendy. But if you're careful, and save the creativity for later grows, success can be achieved reliably. Especially with all the old heads here.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    hey DingusKhan, from up in Canada...Ontario to be precise. The legalization is Awesome, but its like any of us home growers...It takes a while before you know what the hell your doing. You can throw all the money you want into a grow set up but if you've never done it before..shits gonna happen. Heres just an example...you need a grade 12 edumacation to trim plants........wtf. A lot of the people they turn down grow a better product at home lol

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I’m not sure how the Health Canada decided what would be allowed for seed strains. Was it to limit THC to something mid-grade levels, or for higher CBD...nobody knows.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    And what beautiful state do you call home?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Corogold Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

• Corogold
    replied
    Sorry alltatup. I am new to forums and my technology skills are pretty basic. But homegrown is basically hitting the nail on the head with what he said mate.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Corogold Hey bro, it would be a lot easier to read your posts if you could put in a little punctuation. My 66 yr old eyes just can't stay focused on one long sentence.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    "Govt. approved seeds" : My ass. What the govt knows about cannabis seeds can fit on the head of a pin.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    wibe Damn! It makes me so sad to hear that Canadian canna-capitalists are imitating their southern neighbors... So until some really good businesses get established, you gotta search for your seeds elsewhere...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DingusKhan That is the best idea I've heard all day! This is members only, though, cuz there are thousands of lurkers on GWE. It would have to be southern OR cuz we can't afford the bougie prices in places like Eugene and Pland. Just give me a home where the wild animals roam...

• homegrown
    replied
    Hey YYCannabis , If its affiliated with the government...its not worth my time. And as far as medicinal grade..You really need to try some of the micro-growers out west!! Taco Farms has some of the best product i'v ever had. A lot of these start-up med supply factories are completely untested..Only up and running since last October dont forget.. There's one where i live, big expansion announced last month..then creditors came in and wanted their start up cash...company is restructuring or gonna go tits up. Plus, theres many groups of people where i live, that are waiting on the government to allow open grow..already have land purchased. These folks have absolutely no idea how to grow weed..but want a chunk of the pie. I think the legal site this past summer was selling moldy weed too-yuck...Now if they hired some of the gorilla growers on this forum to run the operation....they would have a gold mine!!

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    And i feel for youre state i believe its a cash grabber shitty non caring non promoting self sided outfit they are running reading there reponse to youre questions are just really complete joke really chris is a clown ahaha i agree with youre frustrations with it i feel them same reading the chat yous had he seems lost 2 strains only 2 and cant give a linage . Strain . Auto . Fem .pheno . I mean just 2 with no data thats just beyond why they shouldnt have been in there line of work no data no idea it could be a bloody cabbage or lettuce with there ideas by the sounds chris is a cabbage ahaha sorry guys good new diff post i enjoy hearing different talks and good to hear you left there outlit ahaha i mean still cracks me up and makes me angry and confused just 2 strains no lineage. Nothing cabbage nor lettuce bean or brussel sprout ahaha

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Yea mate and thanks guy and yes definitly check out whitewidowrocks guys honestly really good costumer care and all really i cant fault they contact and share and advise and can answer my questions to all ive ask not shoot me down strait away and can certainly tell info about strains like i said they not a big disbuter with 1000s of strains they choose the better of ones and autos .phenos i believe top quality and when i ask them questions they have commented and if in canada i believe freepost and pay on delivery to so definitly check it out and if you do make purchase be sure to leave my email address as person who recomended you for perk for me and first purchase has good freebies as like i said i paid for 4 got 15 autos .7days to get nz from canada and awesome costumer care to this day i very happy for

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Ya I’m in Canada. Thanks for the suggestions for other options for seeds. I’ll be sure to check them out.

What’s frosts my ass about the LP not providing any information about the “proprietary” strain seeds they sell is how it practically forces their patients into buying seeds that are, shall we say...outside of the legal growers supply chain.

Now, as a legal grower for personal medical use, we are suppose to grow only Gov. approved seeds. But when the supplier can’t tell ya shit about what they are selling, how is this fair to patients?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X