No announcement yet.

Can I get some of the pros opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the Mars sp250 LED I will be getting one more before I flip the flower very nice light and waterproof well humidity proof anyway LOL
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

kingfish. That is REALLY cool. I’m assuming the plant wants to resume its normal position....how did you prevent that from twisting back initially?

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall, She wants to grow up and you have to keep staking her down. The twist will stay throughout the entire grow.

I’m going to have to try that.... surely I see a few broken limbs in this.

as for binder clips: I’ve had a large collection of 1 1/2” clips but next time I see a deal, I’m going with 2”. Actually have had bigger plants pull the smaller ones right off the edge of the fabric pots

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Broken limbs ain't no thing! safety pens in the side of the pot don't pull.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Been a very long time since I went shopping for those big diaper pins.....no pampers in this house 😂

Yes I use those binder clips also real handy.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X