Click image for larger version

Name:	20191227_122224.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	805.8 KB
ID:	360549

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    I will get updates on my guerilla grow i have 5 bagseeds out there i went to go check yesterday and got a helk of a scare as i was entering the grounds this came in like a bat out of hell check it out

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Autos are 3x pinnapple express 1x amnesia x and a mystery

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    The bigger plants are bagseed and coming up 3.5mths and clones are around 2weeks

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Heres my autos just over 2.5weeks Click image for larger version

Name:	20191228_102231.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	360540 smaller 2 are just 1.5 weeks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    They look very ready Corogold very nice planters huge pots. May they grow fast and give you no troubles.

• Corogold
    replied
    Thanks Daskahn and i will mate cheers for help much appreciated honestly

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    replied
    I look forward to your future pictures

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    My autos and clones now hardened to sun already to bloom blosom and awsomClick image for larger version

Name:	20191211_102253.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	356508

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Thanks mate and ive read alot stating to place seed i final pot and destination i started these in jiffys i relise now i should of paper toweled and placed in pot i am doing that next round thanks daskahn and yes just hit summer ahaha

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    replied
    In my experience it’s best to start your plant where they are going to be(depending on weather) I’m not in nz so I’m not sure your weather right now(we are just going into winter) so I assume you just going into summer/spring? As long as your temps are between 65f-80f you should be fine

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    So brings me to my next question ive just placed a mystery and a amnesia x outside from being under a 20w cfl for 48ish hours now outside pinnaple ex is still under cfl in jiffy but my amnesia x and mystery are in 13litre pot with compost pot mix and garden booster ferts are they going to be fine under direct sunlight?

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Thanks mate good to know ive done somthing right i have notebook which starts as germ method for each individual plant soil.food regime .height.how many lats i do a measure and check every 2weeks for every plant except the 2 i first did that are now reveg budding so the only fault in my journal is ive only just aquired seeds ive purchased from wwr canada pinnappe express.amnesia x. Gorrilla widow. And mysterys all autos. So they are the only seeds that arent bag seed.

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    replied
    Here’s a list of things you should keep track of
    1.) genetic (the most important thing )
    2.) what’s in your soil
    3.) ph of soil
    4.) nutrients (what are you feeding them)
    5.) how long each plant takes to veg/flower

the best thing you can do for your plant is to know your plant is it an Indica is it a Sativa is it a hybrid
    auto vs photo
    it’s also the best way to increase your yields without spending money

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Hey guys please let me know what yous think i love learning what im doing and respect positive and negative feedback i so read watch and study alot in this last 5 to 6mths im as green as they get and i do not mean green experienced im mean none since last 5 to 6 months and these are all for outdoors and done on very small budget but best for what i could afford hope im doing ok please all feedback respected and wanted thanks guys corogold nz outdoors

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X