Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    TokerTom corogold lives in New Zealand which honestly.. and I apologize.. but I thought few people live there lol and if I remember correctly New Zealand is very similar to skandinavia so I thought it would be interesting to see the similarities play out..

• TokerTom
    commented on 's reply
    Ist comming. I got two seperate project going on. Neslika (check my posts) and Lemon Skunk. Both are going out within aprox 6 weeks. For the moment im stacking motherplants and clones. Goal is 40 LS (from clone) and 20 Neslika (from seed) devided on 3 diffrent locations. Ive been studying maps and satelit photos for a while now. As mentioned, Im living in a difrent continent where this isnt a "problem"... ppl dont really know and if they do.. they dont care... Its like 20 miles between houses houses/small homesteds... Its in skandinavia! Bearly anyone lives here....
    Ill keep ya`ll posted
    Last edited by TokerTom; 03-13-2020, 07:03 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Corogold as long as your plants are still getting a good breeze ,your gonna do fine, they really like a good breeze on them, like out in the wild.
    If they don't get a good breeze, like blowing in the wind, you could have some problems, but I sure hope you dont.
    Very nice.

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    You can click on his name and it should eventually take you to some of the post he has made and from there you can follow him..

• Corogold
    replied
    How do i check ya guerilla grow mate

Leave a comment:

• TokerTom
    replied
    Originally posted by Corogold View Post
    If talked to them as soon as i notice i am growing this big . 1 is a lawyer next door her and her partner are just not worried at all they moved in about 5months ago and well above it . They are choice . I was real worried and telling other neighbours tho very rich and alot more uperty than me but they said its not for them at all they dont touch it but they said we know theres alot worse things out there than weed and said there selling up soon so if i could pull them in on open home days they love it. I saif definitly anf thort id build me that small bush screen fenching around it so i did and i hear them calling me over and brought me lollies and choclate it was buzzy they said thats prerfect and were just so kind . To be real i shoild of been having them hidden anyway just awesome luck i suppose i get away with it for being strait up i reakon. I had no choice ahahha there both big 2story each.side and me in middlle is a small 2bedroom single story ahahah. But yes i do get worried about them esprcially from hear on when week 5 flower starts stinking.
    What a wonderfull world you live in mate Cant even imagen what ppl around here would say...no, scratch that.. Its Delta Squad right away... Prob inpund the whole garden inclusive the soil its been growing inn.. Youre gonna love my comming gorilla grow

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Heres the garden i put up for them now tosmall but its the thort that counts huh ahaha Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_140000.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	383267

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    If talked to them as soon as i notice i am growing this big . 1 is a lawyer next door her and her partner are just not worried at all they moved in about 5months ago and well above it . They are choice . I was real worried and telling other neighbours tho very rich and alot more uperty than me but they said its not for them at all they dont touch it but they said we know theres alot worse things out there than weed and said there selling up soon so if i could pull them in on open home days they love it. I saif definitly anf thort id build me that small bush screen fenching around it so i did and i hear them calling me over and brought me lollies and choclate it was buzzy they said thats prerfect and were just so kind . To be real i shoild of been having them hidden anyway just awesome luck i suppose i get away with it for being strait up i reakon. I had no choice ahahha there both big 2story each.side and me in middlle is a small 2bedroom single story ahahah. But yes i do get worried about them esprcially from hear on when week 5 flower starts stinking.

Leave a comment:

• TokerTom
    replied
    And this is a birds eye of the big gurls Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_130455.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	383235
    WOW... Dont you worry about the neighbors?

Leave a comment:

• TokerTom
    replied
    4th grow Click image for larger version

Name:	20191208_152057.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	355848 just transplanted today there clones just come out of hardening still got these 2 in final 2 day in my diy humidity dome ahaha pics below Click image for larger version

Name:	20191208_152118.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	355849
    Try to lower the humid during veg/rooting so you dont have to use a humid dome...

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    So not bad aye guys lost the guerilla grow . But still got this one and this is all my 1st grows this year. No matter wat im hooked on cultivattion. Hope yous think there as good as i do ahahah

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    And this is a birds eye of the big gurls Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_130455.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	2.91 MB
ID:	383235

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Heres my autos i have in there date and named on tags 1st autoflowers ever and 1st purchase of seeds. And knowing the seed was a cool bonuse really helpful compared ti bagseed is a surprise bundle of anything which makes it alot risker Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_123304.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	383228Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_123126.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	383229Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_122650.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	383230Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_122643.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	383231Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_122521.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	383232

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    16 massive heads layed and ready for weight to just be crazy this is most peoples favourite plant its quite amazing she gets alot of attention ahhaha.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_123511.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	383212Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_123649.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	383213Click image for larger version

Name:	20200312_123522.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	383214

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X