Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I grew a couple of years watering coco every 3 days it works ,so have fun if you ever get to a point where you want to try an auto watering /drain system let me know I still have a parts list

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    I've only given nutes once, but I did go to run off on both.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    the thing with coco and I grow in coco. is that if you dont have a run off then salts build up in your coco and will cause lock out ,I got to a point where I flushed the girls once a month . then I decided to install a auto feeding system ,They really like getting fed 4 times a day

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    replied
    Day 6: Nothing too exciting. They are going preeeeeeetty slow but not worried about it. It's winter here, so humidity in the tent is around 29% but temp is around 73.

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    They look good!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Subbed to see these CBD thanks for posting this strain. Good luck with the grow.

Leave a comment:

• SmashGuitar
    replied
    Hi WizardsNThings i am almost 7 weeks into my 1st coco grow with NL x blue berry and WW autos. I am impressed. I followed Nebula's tutorial exactly https://www.growweedeasy.com/coco-coir I water until the fabric pot feels light but im currently battling Fungus Gnats. I am sure they came from pre made coco soil from a local hydro store! Good luck! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1032.JPG
Views:	477
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	352843Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1033.JPG
Views:	469
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	352844

Leave a comment:

• GJ3: Wizard's 7th grow and first with coco

Mornin' everyone,

After finishing up my fall grows, I've disinfected the entire grow room, supplies, and tent to the best of my abilities (WPM). Decided to change it up since my nutes were low and try a coco grow. I believe this is my 7th grow and have been pretty happy with my soil results but just felt like mixing it up. I followed the GWE tutorial to rehydrate the bricks overnight w/ tap water and Cal-Mag. Just need to PH and add the perlite, add to the fabric pots. Here's the grow info. Any coco tips are welcome! I'll be using GWE's nute schedule as well. The seeds were sprouted in a paper towel and are now in rapid rooters. I am going to skip the solo cup / small planter and put it straight into the 5 gallon. Never had any problems with this.

2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6" fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H
    Coco coir w/ perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Trio plus CaliMagic

1x Spliff Seeds CBD Spliff Berry Feminised Seeds
    1x CBD Crew CBD Yummy Feminised Seeds

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X