Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WizardsNThings
    replied
    Day 22: After a week the Spliff Berry has maybe tripled in size, and the Yummy has maybe doubled but the Yummy isn't looking that great. Just isn't taking off yet. The both seem to have a light green coloring that most other plants I've grown didn't have (in soil). Some sort of deficiency or maybe the strain?

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    That's the plan!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Finally got comfy in their new digs eh Wizards? They are going to start growing faster now I bet they double size in a week?

• WizardsNThings
    replied
    Day 15: One of them is definitely perking up. The other looks like it's starting too as well but is a bit slower. Think they'll be fine

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it was soil. I'll keep that in mind next time if I do coco. I followed the GWE tutorial which didn't really say either way was better. The dome is a good idea. One is already perking up

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    I cant comment on soil, which is what i am guessing your previous grows were in from the title, but this is just what i have found to be easiest in coco for me. I might cut a clear plastic bottle like a water bottle in half and put it over the seedling like a humidity dome for a little bit.

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve done this on all my grows with no problems but maybe I got lucky on the past ones.

• Tersky
    replied
    My 2 cents is that you started in too big a container. I tried that too and my girls took forever to grow. Started a couple in a solo cup and they grew at least twice as fast after germination. That could account for stunted growth. They''ll bounce back when the roots grow out enough and they will look great i bet!

Leave a comment:

• Sledrock
    replied
    I think you'll like Coco, Wizard. Hard to over-water and I've had minimal pest problems. As you probably already know, your plants are establishing their Root System and will "Take Off" when they're done.

Good luck with your grow!

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    Yep did. Just have to wait and see what happens

• JohnEmad
    replied
    As long as you precharged the coco with cal/mag unlike me with my first coco grow I am not sure.

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    It's 72 and the light is about 20". Didn't have issues in the last grow but maybe I can raise it up a bit while they are so young.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm to hot? but i'm not sure hopefully they just hit a tiny bump and turn the corner.

• WizardsNThings
    replied
    Day 11: Seems like they have barely changed in 5 days since my last post. They look kind of weird and definitely seem to be going slow. Not sure if it's the seeds or something else. Didn't have any issues with this setup last time, but this is the first time in coco.

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    Appreciate it!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X