Over watered or high nitrogen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over watered or high nitrogen?

I'm hoping it's water. I have a CBD and two gorilla's going. Gorilla plants in 3gal fabric pots and destined for my learning LST and light HST so not too worried on them. And they're not showing issues. The CBD on the other hand...5 gal fabric pot. Shows signs of beginning the claw. The pic shows two leaves I just cleared out of the way for buds. They're definitely very dark green. However all three plants are that color. First time using FFOF and first indoor grow as well. No additional feeding as yet. They were all given 1 quart of water yesterday afternoon and I added two cfl bulbs as side lighting for the CBD. The plant pic has lighting that looks like nute burn but it isn't actually there. It's the light from underneath.

All three should be well into the OF by now from the solo cup of potting soil they began life in in the middle of the fabric pot. So if it is nitrogen, again no nutes added, how would I deal with that or do I just watch over it a bit and see if it resolves itself as the plant uses up the nitrogen in the FFOF? Watering isn't really a thing for me. I'm pretty good about not drowning them. They were four days drying out prior to watering and I lift them and knuckle them before deciding to water.
    Attached Files
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Originally posted by OlderNOTwiser View Post
    I'm hoping it's water. I have a CBD and two gorilla's going. Gorilla plants in 3gal fabric pots and destined for my learning LST and light HST so not too worried on them. And they're not showing issues. The CBD on the other hand...5 gal fabric pot. Shows signs of beginning the claw. The pic shows two leaves I just cleared out of the way for buds. They're definitely very dark green. However all three plants are that color. First time using FFOF and first indoor grow as well. No additional feeding as yet. They were all given 1 quart of water yesterday afternoon and I added two cfl bulbs as side lighting for the CBD. The plant pic has lighting that looks like nute burn but it isn't actually there. It's the light from underneath.

All three should be well into the OF by now from the solo cup of potting soil they began life in in the middle of the fabric pot. So if it is nitrogen, again no nutes added, how would I deal with that or do I just watch over it a bit and see if it resolves itself as the plant uses up the nitrogen in the FFOF? Watering isn't really a thing for me. I'm pretty good about not drowning them. They were four days drying out prior to watering and I lift them and knuckle them before deciding to water.
    Just raised the lights a few inches as well.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X