Views:	304
Size:	5.83 MB
ID:	355231

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_203916.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	355232

One of the other two in the 3x3 is turning into what looks like a big yield of really frosty amazing looking nugs:

Name:	20191203_204002.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	3.31 MB
ID:	355233

But the plant in the front is a bit of a letdown so far. Really airy and leafy bud structure.

Name:	20191201_195910.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	4.15 MB
ID:	355234

Is it foxtailing from too much light or just how some buds grow?

Name:	20191127_213527.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	4.12 MB
ID:	355235

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    LOL DingusKhan that makes more sense. I agree it's ok in hydro. I used it successfully in a couple DWC bucket grows. Really happy with it overall

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey ocgreen, sorry for the very amusing misunderstanding, but I meant to say that the buds I grew with megacrop were sweet. Not that megacrop was sweet. Megacrop smells like fertilizer. But it's not too bad in a hydro reservoir. And I really do mean that. I've used it for a couple of grows in hydro, and I thought the pot tasted as good as soil grown, only with the frosty of DWC under CMH.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I know what you mean about resilient ocgreen. I almost killed my current grow of autos by forgetting to precharge the coco with cal/mag.. Set them back 10 days. Then I had nute lockout and had to flush one plant. But now they have filled the tent and in the absence of any more of my fool handling they should produce well.

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Well you should know that these Bruce had a rough go early on. I gave them too much light and not enough magnesium to the point where they were pretty yellow in some areas. That happened a week or two into flip so not ideal at all. And I managed to leave the air tube disconnected in one DWC bucket for about a week.

I guess all that goes to show it's a really resilient strain because they're back to doing ok

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    1/2 the amount they say on the calculator. I'm using 1/2gal milk jugs easy for me to handle when I water in the tent. I'm still able to bring them into the bath tub to water not as messy. But when they get to big and fill out more i'm going to have to water in the tent and I've found that easier on me. I'm still getting lots of shoots from bottom I don't want anymore I've cloned out these two strains, less nitro is the way I do it.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I have bruce banger seeds so very interested how they turn out for you. The whole grow looks top notch.

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    When you say 1/2 do you mean half what they say on the calculator or does that mean 0.5 grams per gallon? Assuming you mean half the amount so probably closer to 2g/gallon but wasnt sure

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I am using 1/2 amount of mega crop when I have 4wks left in flower and add molasses to their watering. You know what I mean, then it's just water and molasses till ready to dry out the containers, I let them containers soil dry out. Your doing great.

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal. I appreciate you sticking around for the journey.

Yes, I am down to about 3g/gallon. Planning to use Mega Crop only until they're ready to flush and then about 2-3 weeks of plain water.

That doesn't let me reduce the nitrogen levels during flower like I should but I don't know another way

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Great looking plants OC very healthy. Are you still adding mega crop?

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    replied
    First two are looking great aside from a few rust spots. Think the ph pen was a little off for a few days. Recalibrated

Name:	20191128_232414.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	5.96 MB
ID:	353221

The plant in the front has much less dense nugs all over but developing ok. Looks a little foxtailed (?) or maybe that's how some buds are because I had one like that in the past.

The plant in the back has some dense frosty nugs that look really nice

Name:	20191128_200429.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	353222

Again, some rust spots that I think is a ph problem (?) but nothing I would consider serious.

MJ in the second tent had to learn how to share because I moved the Bruce (Banger) twins in there

Name:	20191128_232153.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	5.10 MB
ID:	353223

Here's a close up of MJ

Name:	20191128_232207.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	353224

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like that setup gives you excellent coverage in your 4x4. I can’t wait to see the final results, I’d like to do a similar build in my 3x3 to replace my 400w HPS. Thanks for the info!!

• ocgreen
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191122_193748.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.75 MB ID:	351661

In case it wasn't clear when I tried to explain the triple heat sink/space between lights

If you have a double heat sink instead of triple the boards are side by side/light is more concentrated in centre

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Obi-Wan -- always willing to share info. I purchased my QBs as separate parts from Kingbrite vendor on Alibaba.

It's the Qb288 V2 LM301B model with HLG 240H C2100A meanwell drivers. Based on a recommendation from a more experienced grower, I went with a triple heat sink because they said it would give more even spread if there's a gap between on triple vs side by side if you use a double heat sink.

If I recall correctly it was somewhere around $1CDN/watt delivered because I purchased enough for 4 units

Let me know if you need more details

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X